The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

51 minutes ago, cjfinley said:

Ooh exciting news! I wonder if the jacket applies for Iconic VIP too or each package will have different inclusion :Madonna044:

I was wondering that too. There’s an exclusive item for Immaculate VIP Package buyers but I’m not sure if it’s this one or something else

I feel like in that video she was doing some warm ups with her guitar and her voice, I wouldn't take it as a confirmation that these songs will be on the setlist

Regarding that BAT jacket, it better be available for everyone to purchase, I'm going to save my coins just for that!

8 minutes ago, Adriabs said:

I feel like in that video she was doing some warm ups with her guitar and her voice, I wouldn't take it as a confirmation that these songs will be on the setlist

Totally . It’s 2 easy songs she could remember on guitar.

In saying that I wont be surprised if Burning Up is in. It’s clearly a favourite of hers.

4 hours ago, Future Lover said:

I really don’t understand the pushback on the guitar like what’s the issue

And she has never played guitar that much on any tour. Usually just a few songs here and there. What was it, 3 or 4 songs on Madame X? 4 or 5 on RHT?

It brings a bit of variety.

4 minutes ago, Fabiolous said:

She played it way too much on S&S

But why is it too much? She's pretty good at it, the performances she delivers with it tend to be pretty good with just a few notable exceptions, and it adds some variety and flexibility into the performance

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic