The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

3 hours ago, Dom said:

I can’t wait to see her live again, but am starting to get worried a bit tbh. Anybody else feeling that all of these dates might be a bit much for M? I mean…we know she was in pain for almost all of the tour dates for Madame X and had to cancel many shows.

She's not stupid and neither are her investors. She'll be putting on a show she knows she can perform these many times without dying 

3 hours ago, Dom said:

I can’t wait to see her live again, but am starting to get worried a bit tbh. Anybody else feeling that all of these dates might be a bit much for M? I mean…we know she was in pain for almost all of the tour dates for Madame X and had to cancel many shows.

She had her hip busted. That has been sorted out.

4 hours ago, Dom said:

No

4 hours ago, Dom said:

No 

3 hours ago, Josh Wang said:

The additional US dates are not selling at all. I'm worried...

Friends in Nashville are waiting to see the setlist and the time she starts before buying tickets. 
If she sticks to the big hits and not altered to much and comes on at a decent time I think she’ll do just fine. 

Edited by Lilalo (see edit history)

3 hours ago, Josh Wang said:

It’s typical for shows after the initial hype is gone to sell like this. Most of them are like 50% sold but there’s still 10 months to go. Plus she’s doing like 50 shows in the usa. That’s…a lot. 
Once the tour starts the hype will pick up again and as those dates get closer as well

14 hours ago, Josh Wang said:

This is not abnormal. We have forgotten in the age where tickets are impossible to get that when there isn’t a media circus surrounding a show like Taylor, Beyonce, and M’s initial announcements, that shows sell slower today. Tickets are expensive, the US is battling inflation, we’re teetering on a recession. People are going to wait to closer to show time to buy. That’s really how it has been for about a decade now, we just forget that seeing the rush of sales when initial dates are first announced. Additional dates never are met with the same instant sell outs those are. It was the same with the additional Rebel Heart shows. They sold much slower but still sold out by showtime. 

11 hours ago, Lilalo said:

Friends in Nashville are waiting to see the setlist and the time she starts before buying tickets. 
If she sticks to the big hits and not altered to much and comes on at a decent time I think she’ll do just fine. 

I have a lot of friends who aren’t even super into her (we’re all in our 20s so it can be hit and miss on whether or not they’re super well versed) and they have interest in this show because of the statement she’s making with it. It’s inspired them to check her music out and look more into her, and they’re interested in going to the show. So excited to have tickets, it’ll be my second show of the tour. 

2 hours ago, Future Lover said:

This is not abnormal. We have forgotten in the age where tickets are impossible to get that when there isn’t a media circus surrounding a show like Taylor, Beyonce, and M’s initial announcements, that shows sell slower today. Tickets are expensive, the US is battling inflation, we’re teetering on a recession. People are going to wait to closer to show time to buy. That’s really how it has been for about a decade now, we just forget that seeing the rush of sales when initial dates are first announced. Additional dates never are met with the same instant sell outs those are. It was the same with the additional Rebel Heart shows. They sold much slower but still sold out by showtime. 

Beyonce still has tickets for almost half of her shows btw. And she's just doing 50 something shows so far. 

Tickets are expensive as hell. Taylor somehow is now at a level above even Beyonce. The Lover > Folklore > Evermore > Midnights and the re-releases of Red and Fearless gave her a level of fame that no one truly expected tbh.

1 hour ago, Tiago Lisboa Rodrigues said:

Tickets are expensive as hell. Taylor somehow is now at a level above even Beyonce. The Lover > Folklore > Evermore > Midnights and the re-releases of Red and Fearless gave her a level of fame that no one truly expected tbh.

Please no more discussions about Taylor in the Madonna sections or this place will implode lol

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic