The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

13 minutes ago, MPowered said:

People had their doubts about Stuart, they had their doubts about Everybody…they will be proven wrong. It would be stupid to not perform the song that literally started it all. 😂😂

It's not one of my favourites but I agree. It needs to be included in some form.

16 hours ago, GregVsMatt said:

Some advice from Mr Tony Villanueva

I don’t do spoilers. BUT what I can do is offer some advice. Take your vitamins, get to the gym, build up your stamina! Pace yourself! This show starts at 500 miles an hour! Just the Beat alone - 2 notes is going to get you on your feet This is what you have been waiting for

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cqrq8hpsdZc/

@musicinferno

Where did he say it was "two notes that everybody knows“?

„This is what you've been waiting for" is literally a reference to Everybody and so is the "get up on your feet". The two notes could be Music or the bass line from Everybody. I wouldn’t put too much value into that part though. I think he wasn’t being too literal with the two note part. Music's baseline consists of one note only. Everybody's baseline has 4 notes.

I predicted the opening to be Music / Everybody cause it reinforces the story of her stalking Mark Kamins at the Danceteria, begging him to play her song which is Everybody. Those two songs are 100% locked for the opening.

13 minutes ago, MPowered said:

@musicinferno

„This is what you've been waiting for" is literally a reference to Everybody and so is the "get up on your feet". The two notes could be Music or the bass line from Everybody. I wouldn’t put too much value into that part though. I think he wasn’t being too literal with the two note part. Music's baseline consists of one note only. Everybody's baseline has 4 notes.

I predicted the opening to be Music / Everybody cause it reinforces the story of her stalking Mark Kamins at the Danceteria, begging him to play her song which is Everybody. Those two songs are 100% locked for the opening.

He didn't say that but he's obviously hinting at a well known song, and it's obviously a major dance track since it'll get everyone on their feet, to which that is certainly not Nothing Really Matters. 

48 minutes ago, MPowered said:

@musicinferno

And the fact that he put the Music belt buckle up as the pic.

31 minutes ago, djnathanashby said:

It’s day one of rehearsals y’all. Nothing is set in stone. Chill. 

Yeah I’m sure even if conceptually the show and stage are thoughtout, the setlist itself isn’t I’m sure. 

Plus, she could have a surprise song like Rebel Heart tour. At least i hope!

4 hours ago, musicinferno said:

He didn't say that but he's obviously hinting at a well known song, and it's obviously a major dance track since it'll get everyone on their feet, to which that is certainly not Nothing Really Matters. 

Darling...even tho this is her "greatest hits" (she's not actually labeling it that fans are) doesn't mean she isn't going to perform songs that aren't "Greatest hits" its subjective anyway...she's barely begun her concert with a Number 1 hit -- most of her "hits" are Top 10.

Just because you think it doesn't work literally means nothing as much as I or any other one. Merrrrrrrre perspective. 

M's gonna do what 👏 she 👏 wants period.

1 hour ago, Robertthenurse said:

Darling...even tho this is her "greatest hits" (she's not actually labeling it that fans are) doesn't mean she isn't going to perform songs that aren't "Greatest hits" its subjective anyway...she's barely begun her concert with a Number 1 hit -- most of her "hits" are Top 10.

Just because you think it doesn't work literally means nothing as much as I or any other one. Merrrrrrrre perspective. 

M's gonna do what 👏 she 👏 wants period.

I'm with you on everything, except the part that she's not labeling as GH. My brother in Christ, she's exploiting the concept with every advertisement surrounding this tour. 😅

14 minutes ago, Alm47 said:

I'm with you on everything, except the part that she's not labeling as GH. My brother in Christ, she's exploiting the concept with every advertisement surrounding this tour. 😅

In my humble opinion, sure she's labeling this as "giving what the fans have been asking for' kind of tour, but remember this is the first tour she is performing music she is NOT promoting. Literally everything is on the table (not just stuff off FEL and IC) xo

2 hours ago, Fabiolous said:

What makes you say that? She's opened with a ballad before and Live to tell is a very popular song. Anything is possible

Because she has only ONCE opened with a ballad and it absolutely wouldn’t make sense to open THE CELEBRATION TOUR with a ballad. Especially not something as moody as Live to Tell. 

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic