The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

18 hours ago, andifeel said:

Codes only work for 4 tickets. Codes used across multiple ticketmaster accounts were also cancelled for some US dates. 

Also shared codes which are reported to Madonna’s team via Icon are also being cancelled. 

Do you have proof of this? I've not heard of anyone's tickets being cancelled. And why would they? It's money in the bag. I work in touring entertainment with Ticketmaster. No one is policing a pre-sale code. I guarantee you.

17 minutes ago, djnathanashby said:

Do you have proof of this? I've not heard of anyone's tickets being cancelled. And why would they? It's money in the bag. I work in touring entertainment with Ticketmaster. No one is policing a pre-sale code. I guarantee you.

He said codes get cancelled, not the tix

The Chilean press is making some noise once again:

https://www.latercera.com/culto/2023/04/18/madonna-viene-a-chile-en-2024/

La cantante ya cerró con una productora local su tercera visita al país, la que se oficializará en los próximos días. Será entre la última semana de enero y la primera quincena de febrero en un recinto de alta convocatoria.

:lord:

14 minutes ago, madgefan said:

The Chilean press is making some noise once again:

https://www.latercera.com/culto/2023/04/18/madonna-viene-a-chile-en-2024/

:lord:

I really hope that this tour ends up being a truly global tour, with stops in every single continent. After all, it's time to celebrate.

Both the Confessions Tour and Sticky & Sweet Tour were played in arenas and stadiums around the world... so it won't be shocking if she includes more countries where demand could be even higher than American and European cities. Let's see about it. I just hope she takes good care of herself and develops the tour without any health issues.

30 minutes ago, karlafalves said:

I really hope that this tour ends up being a truly global tour, with stops in every single continent. After all, it's time to celebrate.

Yeah, Madonna and the Penguins of the Antarctic. I wonder if they’d share their presale codes too, naughty little buggers.

5 hours ago, djnathanashby said:

Yeah, I agree.  Tickets aren't being canceled over sharing of codes. That's just ludicrous.  If someone who used a code got a ticket canceled, it's definitely because of a questionable payment process.  No one is going to cancel your ticket once your payment has been processed.  A sale is a sale.

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic