The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

1 minute ago, MDNA22 said:

Hopefully she will film the DVD/live recording of the show in South America too as the audiences are the best there 

If the show really is NYC themed, I hope the recording is from Madison Square Garden. She's never done a Live from NYC release.

2 hours ago, eXtremeOccident said:

If the show really is NYC themed, I hope the recording is from Madison Square Garden. She's never done a Live from NYC release.

I´d love if the DVD brings footage from various countries, but separated. Something like the 3 first songs from NYC, next 5 from Paris. Next 3 from São Paulo... 

If you could choose just three songs you really dream to see performed on stage, that are no huge hits but still could have a kind of remote possibility, even if just for a two minutes rendition in a meadley or something, wich ones would they be?

Still confident that SECRET would be included, mine are:

1. RAIN
  2. NOTHING REALLY MATTERS
  3. REBEL HEART

5 hours ago, Dj Garrido said:

I´d love if the DVD brings footage from various countries, but separated. Something like the 3 first songs from NYC, next 5 from Paris. Next 3 from São Paulo... 

God, no. Seeing how this idea turned out before with Mariah's Butterfly Tour and Beyoncé's I Am Tour, I honestly hope Madonna never does it. Editing is already bad enough with one city shots.

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic