The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

1 hour ago, musicinferno said:

Since the Mexico City dates went on sale, I've never seen so much repeated begging for codes. :03:

Well there are several reasons for that:

1.- An almost non existent icon fan base, what was the point of being in the fan club that the majority didn’t even know existed or got any benefits from. Everyone is asking on fb groups how to buy a Legacy code
2.- There has never been a demand as high as this, except for S&S which both dates sold like in 7 and 15 minutes each with no fan presales except for the credit card one. The rest of the times she has come here the demand has been as you could see in any US city. 
3.- She’s reaching a younger audience with this tour. 

Anyway I would change the word begging for asking, it sounds a little off putting and derogatory even if it’s not the intention. It is only fans who are afraid to be left out as not everyone has the chance to travel to the US or Europe to get the chance to see her.

I agree that enrolling to a forum with one post just to ask for a code is also off putting 

PS 4. others well you can read below this post it’s TRULY baffling 🤣

Edited by Pedro Beltran (see edit history)

34 minutes ago, musicinferno said:

Since the Mexico City dates went on sale, I've never seen so much repeated begging for codes. :03:

That is because Ticketmaster MX reserves most of the tickets for resalers, resale is illegal here in Mexico and us fans can't get a ticket because of that. That is why most of us Mexican fans are willing to pay for a code, to try avoid the corrupt system. But apparently most of the fans do not have empathy with other fans to sell a code that they are not using.

Just now, elbuenre said:

That is because Ticketmaster MX reserves most of the tickets for resalers, resale is illegal here in Mexico and us fans can't get a ticket because of that. That is why most of us Mexican fans are willing to pay for a code, to try avoid the corrupt system. But apparently most of the fans do not have empathy with other fans to sell a code that they are not using.

I would personally give it to you but i haven't got anything because she isn't touring at the country i live

18 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

Well there are several reasons for that:

1.- An almost non existent icon fan base, what was the point of being in the fan club that the majority didn’t even know existed or got any benefits from. Everyone is asking on fb groups how to buy a Legacy code
2.- There has never been a demand as high as this, except for S&S which both dates sold like in 7 and 15 minutes each with no fan presales except for the credit card one. The rest of the times she has come here the demand has been as you could see in any US city. 
3.- She’s reaching a younger audience with this tour. 

Anyway I would change the word begging for asking, it sounds a little off putting and derogatory even if it’s not the intention. It is only fans who are afraid to be left out as not everyone has the chance to travel to the US or Europe to get the chance to see her.

I agree that enrolling to a forum with one post just to ask for a code is also off putting 

I think you have the wrong idea of what is going on here in Mexico.

The problem is that Ticketmaster Mexico has a lot of issues of corruption and holding MOST of the tickets for the resalers, resale is illegal here in Mexico and the fans cant get a single tickert because of that. Even with the Sticky And Sweet tout we got tickets when Madonna was at her peak.

Edited by elbuenre (see edit history)

18 minutes ago, elbuenre said:

I think you have the wrong idea of what is going on here in Mexico.

The problem is that Ticketmaster Mexico has a lot of issues of corruption and holding MOST of the tickets for the resalers, resale is illegal here in Mexico and the fans cant get a single tickert because of that. Even with the Sticky And Sweet tout we got tickets when Madonna was at her peak.

I have a very good idea of what’s happening in Mexico. I’m Mexican and live in Mexico City. That’s what people are trying to tell you that if you were part of the forum you would have known that and could have had more chances of getting a presale code, not that I did. 

yes it is a fact that the market has changed since the pandemic but there’s is a chance to get tickets and what I’m trying to tell you is that if you aren’t lucky in tomorrow’s presale there are a lot and I mean a lot, of fans that went to the box office at palacio de los deportes directly and were able to get a ticket by getting in line (not on line) at 6am. 

1 minute ago, Pedro Beltran said:

I have a very good idea of what’s happening in Mexico. I’m Mexican and live in Mexico City. That’s what people are trying to tell you that if you were part of the forum you would have known that and could have had more chances of getting a presale code, not that I did. 

yes it is a fact that the market has changed since the pandemic but there’s is a chance to get tickets and what I’m trying to tell you is that if you aren’t lucky in tomorrow’s presale there are a lot and I mean a lot, of fans that went to the box office at palacio de los deportes directly and were able to get a ticket by getting in line (not on line) at 6am. 

Well FYI not every fan lives in Mexico city and can get in a line Infront of Palacio de los Deportes.
Of course there are fans that are getting tickets, sadly that is not the case for every fan because of Ticketmaster's corruption.
Anyways, sad to see there is no camaraderie between Madonna fans.

have a great one.

5 minutes ago, elbuenre said:

Well FYI not every fan lives in Mexico city and can get in a line Infront of Palacio de los Deportes.
Of course there are fans that are getting tickets, sadly that is not the case for every fan because of Ticketmaster's corruption.

have a great one.

I was just trying to help you by telling you what others have done… have a great one you too. 

33 minutes ago, elbuenre said:

have a great one.

You can gets ticket for Vips Section baby! Without Legacy code!

1 minute ago, FeerOsorio_ said:

You can gets ticket for Vips Section baby! Without Legacy code!

No sweetie the system sends an error message, we all fans know that, just go check on twitter and you will see the hell of an experience that are these presales. We only got 1 single VIP ticket yesterday and we needed 5, 5 fans were trying to get tickets and just got one, as i said earlier the problem here is the corrupted system from ticketmaster and the resalers.

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic