The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

There is absolutely NO WAY she is ignoring three whole albums 😂😂 come on people. It's FOUR DECADES not three. She'll perform whatever she likes, but there will definitely be at least one song from each album. I'm guessing Girl gone wild will make an appearance in a medley or something, from Rebel heart any of the singles would be a good choice, and from Madame X we are probably getting I don't search I find 

1 minute ago, Fabiolous said:

There is absolutely NO WAY she is ignoring three whole albums 😂😂 come on people. It's FOUR DECADES not three. She'll perform whatever she likes, but there will definitely be at least one song from each album. I'm guessing Girl gone wild will make an appearance in a medley or something, from Rebel heart any of the singles would be a good choice, and from Madame X we are probably getting I don't search I find 

From the last 3 albums, I put my chances on:

MDNA: Gimme all your luving (on guitar, maybe in a medley)

RH: Bitch I´m Madonna (and maybe Ghosttown)

MX: Medellín 

I Don't Search I Find is probably the most realistic of any post-2010s songs, just based off of it being used as the title for a whole Greatest Hits compilation. It's the most "Madonna" sounding of any of her post-2010s singles, and even if it wasn't a hit, it would fit well sonically with the rest of the setlist. Fingers crossed it makes an appearance.

19 hours ago, eXtremeOccident said:

I Don't Search I Find is probably the most realistic of any post-2010s songs, just based off of it being used as the title for a whole Greatest Hits compilation. It's the most "Madonna" sounding of any of her post-2010s singles, and even if it wasn't a hit, it would fit well sonically with the rest of the setlist. Fingers crossed it makes an appearance.

it's THE most Madonna song of the last decade and a half.... such a missed opportunity for the lead single...

19 hours ago, Dj Garrido said:

From the last 3 albums, I put my chances on:

MDNA: Gimme all your luving (on guitar, maybe in a medley)

RH: Bitch I´m Madonna (and maybe Ghosttown)

MX: Medellín 

My guess would be 

MDNA - Girl Gone Wild (maybe just an interlude or part of a medley)

RH - Bitch I'm Madonna and maybe Living For Love

MX - Medellin or maybe I Don't Search I Find (as a interlude or medley) 

13 minutes ago, androiduser said:

it's THE most Madonna song of the last decade and a half.... such a missed opportunity for the lead single...

I totally agree. If she had come back with that as the lead with a Spy Themed music video after the build up with the Xs, I would have lost it. She'd have had the gays back in an instant.

23 minutes ago, Dj Garrido said:

All these dates in Mexico... You guys think that this increases or decreases the chances of the tours coming to South America? 

Don’t think there’s any correlation, Sao Paolo, Rio, Santiago and Buenos Aires are as far as Europe from here. So it’s anyone’s guess…

3 hours ago, Pedro Beltran said:

Don’t think there’s any correlation, Sao Paolo, Rio, Santiago and Buenos Aires are as far as Europe from here. So it’s anyone’s guess…

I do think though, that Guadalajara and Monterrey are* 100% out of the question at this point. I'll do the first 3 nights + Houston. I can't afford 3 more Mexico City dates. Maybe if I lived there.

1 hour ago, Dj Garrido said:

All these dates in Mexico... You guys think that this increases or decreases the chances of the tours coming to South America? 

it's hard to say.... they could focus on Mexico for maximum gross earnings and call it a day, or they could see this as an opportunity for an ever more successful continuation of the tour in South America... I think there would be even more demand for the tour in SA than anywhere else, but they would need to compromise with ticket prices.

1 hour ago, rga98 said:

I do think though, that Guadalajara and Monterrey and 100% out of the question at this point. I'll do the first 3 nights + Houston. I can't afford 3 more Mexico City dates. Maybe if I lived there.

Exactly the same, I will attend two dates in Texas and then 3 more dates in Mexico City, I am broke by now

4 hours ago, Dj Garrido said:

I think Drowned Madonna already confirmed the list of countries she'll visit in South America. It's not an official source but they were right about everything for the Celebration tour, so I think they know what they are talking about.

1 hour ago, Fabiolous said:

I think Drowned Madonna already confirmed the list of countries she'll visit in South America. It's not an official source but they were right about everything for the Celebration tour, so I think they know what they are talking about.

That's a tough one for fans in South America - Drowned Madonna is a trusted fan resource the question for fans in the countries they listed is do they wait and see if it happens or do they book Mexico as a contingency if plans for other countries are abandoned etc

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic