The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

She is going to keep all the show details secret imo. And I also think that she will release the new single not more than a month/three weeks before the debut night and we will discover if it's going to be just one song not much earlier either. I think she wants this to be all like a big surprise. Anyway we are quite close now, so ... 

14 hours ago, musicinferno said:

Don't remind us lol

Since then, I'm not craving for any new material as I was before. It's like I don't care anymore, wich is weird as Madame X is not a bad album per se, and it's not my favourite era, but not a bad one aswell... But I feel happier with the reissues, FEL / Celebation Tour etc...

I think it's because she always over-hype everything and the expectations don't match the final result. Maybe Eurovision was a big part of it (and it got worst with the Medellin performance on 2022), as it was the first time that I was ashamed as a fan. 

Maybe it's a good idea that she and her team are posting a lot less this time, but I don't see the usual hype and joy in the forum as with other tours.

3 hours ago, nito84bcn said:

Since then, I'm not craving for any new material as I was before. It's like I don't care anymore, wich is weird as Madame X is not a bad album per se, and it's not my favourite era, but not a bad one aswell... But I feel happier with the reissues, FEL / Celebation Tour etc...

I think it's because she always over-hype everything and the expectations don't match the final result. Maybe Eurovision was a big part of it (and it got worst with the Medellin performance on 2022), as it was the first time that I was ashamed as a fan. 

Maybe it's a good idea that she and her team are posting a lot less this time, but I don't see the usual hype and joy in the forum as with other tours.

I think it’s called growing older, things that once excited us loose some appeal and it’s ok it’s a natural process, nothing is super exciting 100% of the times. 
As @scionmentions the forum, and what is more surprising, the casual fans are more excited than ever, long time fans are having trouble getting tickets as never before, we have had (in Mex) a month of presales when this week is over and everyone and their mother knows she’s coming. 
I’ve been a fan since 1984 and I would be lying if I said that I’ve been 100% invested 100% of the time, but what I can say is that the feeling of any new Madonna project is the best thing ever and she has always made me proud, I’m a proud survivor of the Erotica Era so nothing can make my admiration and expectations wane. I loved RH and RHT, Madame X MXT, so I’m super excited about CelebrationT. 
But I do need new music badly! 🤣

On 5/6/2023 at 11:19 PM, Jackie said:

I don't think we got much info for Madame X either? The days of set list leaks are over - post the RH gate lol

We got tons of rehearsal footage on Instagram for Madame X. Which is why it was disappointing when we didn't get the full Rescue Me, Easy Ride, etc in the final show. Sometimes its better not to know what was considered/rehearsed I think.

It´s better that we don't know everything that happens during rehearsals. Thus, when the whole show is assembled and we see it for the first time, our heads will explode.

It seems like he's putting a lot of emphasis on doing things spectacularly well this time and that's why we may not get as much behind-the-scenes information as on other tours. And that's better, because this way we won't be as disappointed as when we have assumed that this song or the other were going to appear on the setlist just because she has rehearsed it in a video that ended up online.

Bring it on, Leakdonna!

Edited by Dick Tracy (see edit history)

According to new information:

This tour will end in Mexico. There was never any rumor from any Brazilian producers about Madonna coming to here. Even the journalist from Chile who started the rumors has already deleted it from Instagram.

Reportedly, it is speculated that there will be three more dates in Mexico (total of seven).

There would be no shows in South America, Asia, Africa or Oceania.

Too bad! 

If this is indeed true, and I believe it is, I will not see her autobiographical film. If her world boils down to only certain parts of the world, I close the door on her from now on.

Screenshot_20230508-122702.png

Edited by Thiago Ciola (see edit history)

21 minutes ago, animalinstinct said:

Wasn’t there a rumour that she was doing another documentary around this tour? That might explain why we are seeing less too. 

Article from the US Sun from Febuary this year so take with a pinch of salt (It’s a peculiar paper like it's UK counterpart. Its news reporting and headlines tend to be both right wing and alarmingly inaccurate, and it will jump on any bandwagon it thinks will improve sales)

'Now an insider says that the Like A Virgin star plans to fight back by filming a documentary about her upcoming 2023 world tour.

It would potentially take the form of Michael Jordan’s mega-hit The Last Dance series, with footage from the Celebration Tour as its backbone.

The Hollywood source told The U.S. Sun: "Madonna plans to record and film a lot of her Celebration Tour and use that footage for future projects.

“Making a documentary, which she has done before, most famously with her 1991 Truth or Dare project, is on the table.

“But it's a massive undertaking and would require tons of expensive research and legal clearances of old footage that Madonna doesn't own, plus the need to wrangle loads of talking heads from Madonna's past to get on camera and say nice things about her.

“It's a big job, and it really carves into the tour profits if Madonna's funding something like that on her own.

“Right now, the only thing green-lit for the tour itself is to capture the big hit performances as beautifully as possible.'

https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/7475232/madonna-planning-massive-expensive-documentary-after-doomed-biopic/

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic