The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

Bob might be on stage between "acts" so that she can catch her breath. She's literally a senior citizen. And that's not shade. It's fact. She's the same age as my mother and I can't imagine her doing this.

I'm also very much open to her completely re imagining  the way her concerts have been structured for the last 30 years: 3-5 acts with specific themes, concepts, costumes. That structural expectation is stale to me. I want something new.

The reason I love Madonna is because of her reinvention. Because of her creativity and point of view. I don't need the same thing I've seen since 1990.

1 hour ago, DJ N A said:

Bob might be on stage between "acts" so that she can catch her breath. She's literally a senior citizen. And that's not shade. It's fact. She's the same age as my mother and I can't imagine her doing this.

I'm also very much open to her completely re imagining  the way her concerts have been structured for the last 30 years: 3-5 acts with specific themes, concepts, costumes. That structural expectation is stale to me. I want something new.

The reason I love Madonna is because of her reinvention. Because of her creativity and point of view. I don't need the same thing I've seen since 1990.

Senior Citizen is 65. M is 64 now.

#soon

5 minutes ago, missberic said:

So... Beyoncé's concert is also 3 hours long, like Taylor's.  Should we be talking about it? Is this the beginning of a new trend? Will M play 15 songs on the guitar and let Bob performe the other 15 while she rests?

Beyonce is a snooze, but a 3-hour tour, a 3-hour tour, just sit right back… sorry. Got Gillian’s Island stuck in my head.

a 3-hour M concert could be plausible, but not with a late entrance, I don’t think.

I must say that she seems more interested in rehearsals this time compared to Madame X Tour. In 2019, we got soooo many videos where she was sitting down while sipping tea, listening to the Batukadeiras sing, typing jokes on her typewriter, doing stretches on the floor, constantly goofing off, etc, etc (I was not surprised when they postponed the first few shows for "production delays"). This time she seems so more more INTO rehearsing like she's ready to redeem herself to Jesus himself. 

I've a feeling the Queen is not gonna let us down. 

2 hours ago, missberic said:

So... Beyoncé's concert is also 3 hours long, like Taylor's.  Should we be talking about it? Is this the beginning of a new trend? Will M play 15 songs on the guitar and let Bob performe the other 15 while she rests?

Let's be clear, M doesn't "rest" lol wtttttt 

Could it be that Julia Garner will make a surprise appearance in one of the LA/NY shows to perform as Madonna so they could film the biopic footage??

Wishful thinking, yes. But still....The biopic surely is NOT cancelled, possibly just postponed- with recent photos of M and Julia floating around, I'm sure they didn't get together just to chit-chat, but to discuss business.

I watched W.E. many years after it was released . I was apprehensive. I loved it. Saw it a couple more times. I loved it even more. The soundtrack and the movie are charming. The biopic, if directed by her, has a great chance of being loved by me at least. 

Edited by Mden (see edit history)

1 hour ago, Would You Like To Try said:

She is a magic legend i would love to see her perform hollywood with the aviddiva remix on tour

Just checked out the video for the remix on YouTube and it’s mesmerizing. This version is, I agree perfect for a live show. Fits the celebratory mood. I think a similar version was used on the Reinvention Tour, but she didn’t perform it. That Tour could indicate where she is going with this New venture.

Edited by Mden (see edit history)

1 minute ago, Mden said:

Just checked out the video for the remix on YouTube and it’s mesmerizing. This version is, I agree perfect for a live show. Fits the celebratory mood. I think a similar version was used on the Reinvention Tour, but she didn’t perform it. That Tour could indicate where she is going with this Tour. 

Hollywood on the Reinvention Tour used the Jacques Lu Cont's Thin White Duck Remix. it was an amazing interlude

31 minutes ago, BuggedOut said:

BeYAWNce wishes lol

I thought the Hollywood interlude on Reinvention was boring.

Just skaters going back and forth on a ramp?

There was more than that. There was the girl swinging ropes with flames, a tap dancer, gypsy dancer, and the ringmaster (?) as well. Not to mention that gorgeous tarot card backdrop. 

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic