The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

12 hours ago, Future Lover said:

Beyonce has done nothing to deserve the way M fans bash her.

it's just a small number of M fans who bash Bey ...I'd even go so far as to say most of those are not really M fans but stans of others who are being insidious inside this forum just to create ruckus and animosity among fans , now Bey she's always been respectful of M

Tons of M fans are Bey fans as well ;  Bey also acknowledges M's influence and doesn't really make any passive aggressive comments (well, towards M) like some others do...

anyways, I can't wait for the Tour to start! :party::iw:

3 hours ago, Ian said:

it's just a small number of M fans who bash Bey ...I'd even go so far as to say most of those are not really M fans but stans of others who are being insidious inside this forum just to create ruckus and animosity among fans , now Bey she's always been respectful of M

Tons of M fans are Bey fans as well ;  Bey also acknowledges M's influence and doesn't really make any passive aggressive comments (well, towards M) like some others do...

anyways, I can't wait for the Tour to start! :party::iw:

Also, M respects her as an artist. She even goes to her concerts and talks good about her.

Drownedmadonna reports this new, wich is a very good one, the man is really talented :clapp:

Sidi Larbi Cherkaoui, a talented Belgian choreographer, recently revealed in an interview that he will be joining Madonna’s Celebration Tour as one of the highly esteemed choreographers. “At the end of May, I will be travelling to New York to begin working for Madonna's upcoming tour," said Cherkaoui. "In December, she asked me to choreograph a selection of her songs. I am absolutely delighted and honoured to be working with such a renowned artist.”

Beyoncé is entirely in a league of her own. 
Shes her own entity. She is nothing like any other artist on stage. 
Personally I am not a fan at all, I like one song in a 20-odd year career,  but she’s an outstanding stage performer and if the new Madonna tour looks as good as hers, we are in for a treat.

I am not saying she’s better than Madonna, but its like comparing a Maserati to a Porsche. Both beautiful yet unique entities. 

11 minutes ago, Dj Garrido said:

This journalist is famous for always being right about international shows and music festivals in Brazil.

We can have hope indeed. 

I would expect 6 nights minimum (arena) in Brazil 🇧🇷 (I love Brazil one of my favorite places in the world) 

19 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

I would expect 6 nights minimum (arena) in Brazil 🇧🇷 (I love Brazil one of my favorite places in the world) 

Don't believe that Brazil will get "minimum" of 6 dates, but it isn't out of the question to think she will have other venues in  Southern American countries.

3 hours ago, tscott said:

Don't believe that Brazil will get "minimum" of 6 dates, but it isn't out of the question to think she will have other venues in  Southern American countries.

I think she'll definitely do stadiums in Southamerica, especially if she's touring 5 countries (with at least 2 cities in Brazil). She can't do 5-8 dates per city. The stage will surely be adapted. Maybe that's why Mexico was announced separately. 

23 minutes ago, rga98 said:

I think she'll definitely do stadiums in Southamerica, especially if she's touring 5 countries (with at least 2 cities in Brazil). She can't do 5-8 dates per city. The stage will surely be adapted. Maybe that's why Mexico was announced separately. 

Interesting thought. Looking forward to finding out. I have a feeling she can still do multiple shows if she isn’t on stage much. With Bob, Julia Garner performing, video art, and all the dancers etc., she can rest in her lavish dressing room for most of the show.

Doing more nights per city is the most financial-profitable thing to do, why change cities between a country if you can maximize gains by staying in one place, if she can sell 6 nights in Sao Paolo she will sell 6 nights, if the demand is there that would be the most viable thing to do. I really don’t know if she’ll change to stadiums in South America she could have done that in Mexico and she didn’t. (Thank God). Brazil has 80 million more habitants than us, so I’ll guess there will be a bigger audience to satisfy. 
In the end I hope everyone has the chance to see her and mostly the fans, I don’t discard the possibility of another Mexican date. The demand is there, that doesn’t mean that they will supply the product. 

1 hour ago, Pedro Beltran said:

Doing more nights per city is the most financial-profitable thing to do, why change cities between a country if you can maximize gains by staying in one place, if she can sell 6 nights in Sao Paolo she will sell 6 nights, if the demand is there that would be the most viable thing to do. I really don’t know if she’ll change to stadiums in South America she could have done that in Mexico and she didn’t. (Thank God). Brazil has 80 million more habitants than us, so I’ll guess there will be a bigger audience to satisfy. 
In the end I hope everyone has the chance to see her and mostly the fans, I don’t discard the possibility of another Mexican date. The demand is there, that doesn’t mean that they will supply the product. 

The issue here is that we don't have proper arenas for such concerts (other Brazilian fans correct me if I'm wrong), that's why I think that she'll do stadiums here, if everything turns out to be true.

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic