The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

4 hours ago, Robertthenurse said:

She started off DWT with arguably the slowest ballad and vastly unpopular at the time. Nothing is off the table. Its fun speculating with you all

To be fair, that was when she was incredibly popular and it was her first tour in almost 10 years.

She could get away with anything.

13 hours ago, Dj Garrido said:

I imagine the opening like this:

I know you´ve been waiting, acapella
turu turu turu (everybody keyboard LOL)
I´s been watching you 
turu turu turu 
I know you wanna get up
turu turu turu 
Come on
Holiday begins with elements of Celebration 

I think that would be great but I would prefer she just go ahead and sing Everybody as the opening rather than Holiday. Ihope she doesn't end with Holiday either.

2 hours ago, dankpepe said:

I think ending with Holiday or opening with Celebration is too obvious and safe. I bet Madonna doesn't play it safe and doesn't do the typical on this tour. I think the last song will be something no one would expect.

Yes, never plays it safe. In fact I heard a rumor  she ditched the whole greatest hits theme and is working on translating the Madame X theater tour into an arena spectacle. And you will deal.😎

Edited by Mden (see edit history)

In the end she‘ll do a 20-22 song set list :cute:

Everybody

Holiday

Virgin 

Material Gworlll

Into the Groove

Papa Don‘t Preach

Open Your Heart

La Isla Bonita

Like A Prayer

Express Yourself

Vogue

Human Nature

You Must Love Me

Frozen

The Power Of Goodbye

Ray of Light

Nothing Really Matters

Music

Impressive Instant

Die Another Day

Hung Up

Celebration

On 5/8/2023 at 12:29 PM, Thiago Ciola said:

According to new information:

This tour will end in Mexico. There was never any rumor from any Brazilian producers about Madonna coming to here. Even the journalist from Chile who started the rumors has already deleted it from Instagram.

Reportedly, it is speculated that there will be three more dates in Mexico (total of seven).

There would be no shows in South America, Asia, Africa or Oceania.

Too bad! 

If this is indeed true, and I believe it is, I will not see her autobiographical film. If her world boils down to only certain parts of the world, I close the door on her from now on.

Screenshot_20230508-122702.png

New date in Mexico, right? Time will tell who is right... I hope I'm wrong...

On 5/8/2023 at 2:07 PM, Thiago Ciola said:

The journalist who contributed the article in La Tercera was the one who started the rumors and he deleted the article from La Tercera on Instagram as well. I don't know if you saw that Imperio Madonna just replicated Carlos Sanchez Nieto's message. I'll reiterate: there was never a rumor in Brazil by Brazilian journalists or producers about her coming.

Screenshot_20230508-140706-896.png

New date in Mexico, right? Time will tell who is right... I hope I'm wrong...

3 hours ago, Pedro Beltran said:

I’ve heard rumors about Belo Horizonte Brazil 

A big joke... rumors that in the second half of 2023 she will come to Brazil? Doesn't anyone look at the shows already booked on the Tour before releasing something as absurd as this? Alright....she will cancel the European leg of the Tour just to come to Brazil in the second half of 2023...this rumor is meaningless...

Screenshot_20230516-190901.png

Edited by Thiago Ciola (see edit history)

4 minutes ago, Thiago Ciola said:

A big joke... rumors that in the second half of 2023 she will come to Brazil? Doesn't anyone look at the shows already booked on the Tour before releasing something as absurd as this? Alright....she will cancel the European leg of the Tour just to come to Brazil in the second half of 2023...this rumor is meaningless...

Screenshot_20230516-190901.png

a big joke... rumors that in the second half of 2023 she will come to Brazil? Doesn't anyone look at the shows already booked on the Tour before releasing something as absurd as this? Alright....she will cancel the European leg of the Tour just to come to Brazil in the second half of 2023...this rumor is meaningless...

Screenshot_20230516-191037.png

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic