The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

Her Rebel Heart Tour dancers are fun to watch. Specially in Unapologetic B. and Deeper and Deeper.  They’re in the moment, inhabiting their own personalities and enjoying themselves.

The Dancer in Love Spent in MDNA gave a very memorable performance. He was also captivating in Messiah . In the  Girl Gone Wild number  two of the dancers ( the one she slaps and Pomo) are as bitchy and iconic as her.  The one she fights on the bed , the ones jumping from train roofs ... they are all etched in my brain as characters in a film. They were convincing actors that left lasting impressions on me. 

Rebel Heart and MDNA tours had the best dancers/actors. 

329D0495-A33B-4715-AE20-A534BBF25020.thumb.jpeg.57c67e61ae08aee8653c33c73d035c2f.jpeg

And let’s not forget this ethereal being from The Madame X Tour.

Edited by Mden (see edit history)

I don't know how accurate this could be but, if so, it would really be interesting, different and spectacular to enjoy! 

I can't even imagine how many staging possibilities this could reveal to entertain and sustain her lesser dancing keeping the theatrical level at the top, as usual :clapp::broken:

https://www.news-of-madonna.com/La-scene-du-Celebration-Tour-enfin-devoilee_a1728.html?fbclid=IwAR31PJfmFiQdZ9cjgukBy7JE7vhdAQjK5ELz16euKWfdHeQRYoRYxROsr3I

11 hours ago, Mden said:

Her Rebel Heart Tour dancers are fun to watch. Specially in Unapologetic B. and Deeper and Deeper.  They’re in the moment, inhabiting their own personalities and enjoying themselves.

The Dancer in Love Spent in MDNA gave a very memorable performance. He was also captivating in Messiah . In the  Girl Gone Wild number  two of the dancers ( the one she slaps and Pomo) are as bitchy and iconic as her.  The one she fights on the bed , the ones jumping from train roofs ... they are all etched in my brain as characters in a film. They were convincing actors that left lasting impressions on me. 

Rebel Heart and MDNA tours had the best dancers/actors. 

329D0495-A33B-4715-AE20-A534BBF25020.thumb.jpeg.57c67e61ae08aee8653c33c73d035c2f.jpeg

And let’s not forget this ethereal being from The Madame X Tour.

The dancer from the Love Spent and LDLHA performances looks exactly like Lola.

It’s odd watching him.

1 hour ago, MauricioMtz said:

You mean “Santa baby”? 😅 ahaha … I like “Push” I don’t love it and I don’t see it as a single … not even in a live performance … but it’s good tho … 

Well Santa Baby was a good song to start with. Her take on it sounds like a parody. Almost like she didn’t want to do a Christmas song and was forced to.

32 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

Well Santa Baby was a good song to start with. Her take on it sounds like a parody. Almost like she didn’t want to do a Christmas song and was forced to.

I would love to know when she recorded it - it was on special Christmas 1987 compilation so I wonder if it was recorded before or after the wtg tour - also the sheet music has a gorgeous cover 🥰

49 minutes ago, wtg1987 said:

I would love to know when she recorded it - it was on special Christmas 1987 compilation so I wonder if it was recorded before or after the wtg tour - also the sheet music has a gorgeous cover 🥰

It has to have been late 1986 while shooting as Nikki Finn. She is so in character.

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic