The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

1 minute ago, Blue Jean said:

Madame X was about that length wasn't it? 1/2 an hour of that was her talking though

Yeah I tend to remember that some shows even run longer if memory serves me right, I even think that in one or two shows she even said that she was buying time (because of the knee and hip issues). 

1 minute ago, Honey Little said:

I want the new concert to have no/little talking like her concerts used to be until MDNA on forward. No one wants to see her drink a beer or talk to fans. 

When I saw her in Nashville she was giving a speech about Martin Luther King and someone yelled out "Just sing your song girl." She was not amused :lol: 

I like her talking a bit. She is funny when she's more spontaneous.

At one show I saw (may have been Nashville as well) when she was asking the person in the audience to marry her she said "What do you do?" They said they were an accountant or something and she misheard them and said "What's that? You're a cunt? No thanks, I've already been married to a cunt before!"

1 minute ago, Blue Jean said:

I like her talking a bit. She is funny when she's more spontaneous.

At one show I saw (may have been Nashville as well) when she was asking the person in the audience to marry her she said "What do you do?" They said they were an accountant or something and she misheard them and said "What's that? You're a cunt? No thanks, I've already been married to a cunt before!"

Yes these very short spontaneous one liners with fans are good. I just don’t want speeches. I like when she puts her politics in her art but not just plain talking. But I feel like she thinks so many people don’t understand her art so she takes time these days to lecture directly. 

5 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

I don’t mind her taking, I think RH tour had the right balance, the unapologetic bitch bit no so much… it’s a great experience for the fan who’s up there but for the rest of the arena is kind of meh 

I find those kind of segments at concerts fun. Especially when Madonna did it because it was so unlike anything she'd ever done.

I loved when she chatted with a fan in Lisbon show of Madame X and the fan said she was so excited for her to perform "Crave" - turned out she skipped it from there on.

I dont mind her talking but only if it doesnt contain "Motherfuckers"" "Fuck yeah" (still traumatized from MDNA and rebel heart) or any politic talks (like Blowjobs for democratic voting)

1 minute ago, scion said:

It was a bit weird being amongst 14,000 fans who appeared very very grumpy prior to her arrival for her to then go off on one 🤣

If I recall the roocoo custody drama was going on or maybe just starting around this time as well so maybe that's why she snapped? At least Manchester got OYH as a surprise song even if the show ended with Material Girl

still have to pinch myself I got Ghosttown, WTG and Holiday acapella in Glasgow a few days later

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic