The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

6 hours ago, BuggedOut said:

I would never see a pop concert in a stadium.

I want to see the show. I’m there for the artist, not the spectators around me.

Arenas definitely give the fans a better view and they are more intimate, the sound is better and you don't risk seeing the show in the summer in broad daylight looking like a dress rehearsal. :eyes:

That said, my best concert experience is Madonna's Confessions Tour in Rome, at the Olympic stadium, one of the few stadium shows she did for that tour. The glitter ball during Hung Up reflecting the entire stadium was a sight to behold.

On 5/26/2023 at 10:31 PM, tscott said:

Why?  It's not like she's closed every tour with it and the song is a classic?  It seems to be the most appropriate song to close with especially with a tour that's celebrating her 40 years. 

Its been done to death. I know on this particular tour it HAS to be done but it has well and truly been beaten into the ground by now. I know it’s gonna be there, it has to be, but I won’t be happy about it

13 hours ago, Honey Little said:

Technically she could get away with performing only one song from each decade and surprise us with a new album and perform that live.

There’s still this persistent rumor ( only rumor on Twitter ) that a solo studio album is coming next month. With all the surprises she’s been coming with, it’s possible. And I know you called it first. Here’s hoping.

15 minutes ago, Mden said:

There’s still this persistent rumor ( only rumor on Twitter ) that a solo studio album is coming next month. With all the surprises she’s been coming with, it’s possible. And I know you called it first. Here’s hoping.

Thank you for acknowledging that I called it first. You are really a kind and supportive person on this forum. We really appreciate your posts. Thank you for being you.

18 minutes ago, Mden said:

Also she usually rush releases a few songs where she is a feat. right before her solo albums. That God is a Woman song and champagne rose etc. 

Just now, Honey Little said:

Also she usually rush releases a few songs where she is a feat. right before her solo albums. That God is a Woman song and champagne rose etc. 

she wasn't featured on the single for God Is a Woman, just in the video

Besides if she was releasing an album we'd have a database leak from somewhere

On 5/30/2023 at 5:24 AM, EgoRod said:

lol came on late at 9:10 - we could only pray that she would start then these days 

18 hours ago, Honey Little said:

Technically she could get away with performing only one song from each decade and surprise us with a new album and perform that live.

Lol if she pulls this stunt, I'm selling my tickets too. Most of her audience would be livid. We didn't pay these prices to hear new material, and this would border on false advertising. 

21 minutes ago, eXtremeOccident said:

Lol if she pulls this stunt, I'm selling my tickets too. Most of her audience would be livid. We didn't pay these prices to hear new material, and this would border on false advertising. 

Unless she does one medley with snippets from each decade of her catalog and the rest of the show is the new album material.

She’d be celebrating 40 years in the music business. :laughing::dead:

24 minutes ago, eXtremeOccident said:

THIS. An album is the last thing we need now. If she’s selling out this fast is because this tour is being advertised as a Greatest Hits Tour. If she pulls something like this it will be over for over and we know it. I don’t mind these underwhelming collabs if they make her happy but a new album is the last thing we need and the last thing most of us want at this point. We’ve been waiting for her to do a GH Tour for decades. 

A 10-minute medley of previous hits and the rest of the show a new album 

Twitter is blowing up with posts and rumors about a new solo album. I see it coming…

The world has been waiting for a new SOLO album for a while now. I am ready as well. Bring it on. I don’t need “hits” she plays them every tour.

1 hour ago, Honey Little said:

A 10-minute medley of previous hits and the rest of the show a new album 

Twitter is blowing up with posts and rumors about a new solo album. I see it coming…

The world has been waiting for a new SOLO album for a while now. I am ready as well. Bring it on. I don’t need “hits” she plays them every tour.

It's literally a greatest hits tour

I truly want a new album, I don’t care if before or right immediately after the tour, surely she has something in the works, as I can’t see us/her not waiting four years for a whole new product. 
I think the next years are going to be really entertaining for us fans 

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic