The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

11 hours ago, Mden said:

There’s still this persistent rumor ( only rumor on Twitter ) that a solo studio album is coming next month. With all the surprises she’s been coming with, it’s possible. And I know you called it first. Here’s hoping.

Here’s hoping it’s false and she stays focused on her upcoming sold out Greatest Hits Tour instead of sabotaging it with a set list full of new stuff of the likes of “Hung Up on Tokisha”. I would LOVE a new all Madonna album but AFTER the tour, now is the worst moment to release it unless she’s reasonable about it and includes 1-2 songs tops on the tour which we know would not be the case. 

41 minutes ago, rga98 said:

Here’s hoping it’s false and she stays focused on her upcoming sold out Greatest Hits Tour instead of sabotaging it with a set list full of new stuff of the likes of “Hung Up on Tokisha”. I would LOVE a new all Madonna album but AFTER the tour, now is the worst moment to release it unless she’s reasonable about it and includes 1-2 songs tops on the tour which we know would not be the case. 

We have conflicting hopes. In the end she decides what she’ll do. I’ll try and enjoy whatever it may be. 

On 5/29/2023 at 8:38 AM, stancherry said:

btw did anyone see the tour in a stadium and an arena. I saw the S & S Tour in Berlin and so i dont know, in how far it was better in an arena?

I saw the S&S Tour at Wembley in 2008 and the O2 in 2009.  I wasn't near the blown out speakers at Wembley so I could at least hear, but the visuals were terrible, no matter where you were she looked like an ant.  The O2 on the other hand had a much better set list, her vocals and the acoustics were amazing, and it was hands down one of the best concert experiences ever.

10 hours ago, Sheridan1980 said:

I'd really loooooooooove to have a new album before the tour 

Oh no, absolutely not. It’s really not what the majority of the audience have bought into this time. 

I’d be perfectly content with one or two  new songs in the setlist, but anything beyond that and I think there’s a risk of negativity amongst both the GP and a lot of the audience.  

41 minutes ago, scion said:

Oh no, absolutely not. It’s really not what the majority of the audience have bought into this time. 

I’d be perfectly content with one or two  new songs in the setlist, but anything beyond that and I think there’s a risk of negativity amongst both the GP and a lot of the audience.  

I have to agree if that was to happen, but it won't.  No new album is happening. At the least, she's probably going to have a couple new songs which might include Sam Smith's collab and possibly the Max Martin song she worked on.  Other than that, we're getting the big hits.  Though, she'll probably include Back that Up to the Beat and Frozen Sickick mix in some capacity.

5 hours ago, skyfitswim said:

will she continue her celebration tour in 2024 to japan , australia .....? 

if not will she make a new album or editing her celebration tour with a live album of the tour ...?

Gosh I hope so. I live in Asia so am already in my head planning where I will see her (Japan of course), but am also seeing her in the US and Europe, just in case. Same thing happened for RHT, I saw Madonna in San Jose, then not long after the Asia/Australia leg was announced. Was so broke I couldn't afford to see her again... LOL :suffer:

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic