The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

The Celebration Tour returning to the US after the European leg was the biggest mistake Live Nation has ever made in managing Madonna's career. All the December and January shows in the US are at very low sales. In through the winter! I believe they only booked the shows in Mexico to make this trip to North America worthwhile. The Mexican fans are paying for this transfer alone, poor people.

While December is summer in South America. Precisely the month that Madonna usually comes here. This tragic mistake by Live Nation is regrettable. :angryaf: Madonna would already have several arenas or stadiums packed around here, as several other big names in music have concerts scheduled or have recently come. The Weeknd, Coldplay, Roger Waters, Imagine Dragons, Backstreet Boys, Red Hot Chili Peppers and Rod Stewart – to name a few. Several of them coming through Live Nation!

I really don't believe she's coming to South America anymore. :suffer: The time to come would be after Europe, in December 2023. But who knows why they decided to return to North America! The result is there: very low demand.

3 hours ago, Dj Garrido said:

The Celebration Tour returning to the US after the European leg was the biggest mistake Live Nation has ever made in managing Madonna's career. All the December and January shows in the US are at very low sales. In through the winter! I believe they only booked the shows in Mexico to make this trip to North America worthwhile. The Mexican fans are paying for this transfer alone, poor people.

While December is summer in South America. Precisely the month that Madonna usually comes here. This tragic mistake by Live Nation is regrettable. :angryaf: Madonna would already have several arenas or stadiums packed around here, as several other big names in music have concerts scheduled or have recently come. The Weeknd, Coldplay, Roger Waters, Imagine Dragons, Backstreet Boys, Red Hot Chili Peppers and Rod Stewart – to name a few. Several of them coming through Live Nation!

I really don't believe she's coming to South America anymore. :suffer: The time to come would be after Europe, in December 2023. But who knows why they decided to return to North America! The result is there: very low demand.

Yes to everything you say - 
But I believe that as soon as the first concert starts, the hipe will begin, the ans will buy tickets, and the next Tour Dates will be schedulled (fingers crossed) 

6 hours ago, Dj Garrido said:

All the December and January shows in the US are at very low sales. I

We've had this talk in here before: this is not an issue right now. This is not abnormal. We're months and months away from the shows and they will sell out. This happens every tour she's been on for years now. 

10 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

She should re-release Celebration with a whole extra 18 songs. Add all the hits that got left off, some of the singles from Interscope plus a few new songs.

And yes remove the flops Miles Away and Revolver.

And use actual single versions.

We don’t need 6 min album versions on a hits collection if it has a single version

2 minutes ago, Honey Little said:

Just in general. And than I thought of Marcia, the president of the official fan club that passed on years ago.

Ah yes that was very sad

MARCIA K DEL VECCHIO

August 19 , 1961 -  June 16 , 1999

Marcia was coordinator of the Official Madonna Fan Club' and with her husband , Rob Del Vecchio, did a fantastic job.

Her hard work and her love for Madonna leads us where we are today ,

Personally answering to thousands of letters from fans around the world before  internet expansion (iven I have one!), coordinating contests and putting together all pieces, she will remain in our hearts forever for her devotion, love and positive attitude.

There was recently an episode devoted to the Icon fan club and how it all started back in the 90s which is a very good episode and very informative 

6 minutes ago, Jackie said:

Nah I don’t fly - which is fine - I’m cool with it ! Bring in the first show!

Maybe you can take a boat?  LOL!  I know this is wishful thinking, but maybe we can hope she'll extend the tour in 2024 and cover some areas she isn't yet scheduled to go.  Also, maybe someone will get a good capture of the show or she'll do a live stream (I doubt it though... more wishful thinking!). LOL!

11 minutes ago, Jackie said:

Nah I don’t fly - which is fine - I’m cool with it ! Bring in the first show!

I don’t fly, either.

Terrified of flying and have never done it. I feel like passing out even thinking about getting on one lol

Maybe she will bring the show to Australia at some point. I really hope she does!

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic