The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

4 minutes ago, BuggedOut said:

I don’t fly, either.

Terrified of flying and have never done it. I feel like passing out even thinking about getting on one lol

Maybe she will bring the show to Australia at some point. I really hope she does!

Yes,  I am the same! I did have therapy for it, and it started to work - but then life got busy - and I'm not motivated to over come it lol

28 minutes ago, Jackie said:

Yes,  I am the same! I did have therapy for it, and it started to work - but then life got busy - and I'm not motivated to over come it lol

No need for therapy send me your address and I’ll post you three valiums one for each way and and extra in case you need reinforcements (you’ll land before waking up). 

I’m positive she’ll visit Australia, this is going to be a massive tour mark my words 

26 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

Looks like I'll be streaming Padam Padam, Popular and Vulgar for the next six weeks to avoid looking at spoilers

But opening night is in about 7 weeks. I’m going at the beginning of September so it’ll be more difficult to stay spoiler free. I don’t care about knowing what’s happening but I don’t want to see any videos. So how I’m going to survive without TikTok I don’t know 

Remember when during RHT we could watch a lot of shows through Periscope live streams from the audience? Even the opening night! I remember watching it live and it was craaaazy since we all knew so little about the setlist beforehand. Hoping it can happen again in some way and we can do it together! It’s so much fun especially if M isn’t coming to your country.

1 hour ago, Ekans said:

Remember when during RHT we could watch a lot of shows through Periscope live streams from the audience? Even the opening night! I remember watching it live and it was craaaazy since we all knew so little about the setlist beforehand. Hoping it can happen again in some way and we can do it together! It’s so much fun especially if M isn’t coming to your country.

Well I hope we will get the good old business back guys, c'me on. It's probably her last huge world tour and we are a looot of people here, so we just need to find the right app and we'll share the debut night as many other shows all together, having fun, sharing the excitement and OF COURSE fighting about everything she does and sings :heart:

1 hour ago, Ekans said:

Oh god those were the days! I remember every night we got one and usually they never went down. It was such a fun time!

2 hours ago, Ekans said:

I loved it.  I remember staying up late watching them.  Couldn't see shit with some of them, with the cameras waving around and people have a blast.  I'm sure a lot of people will be filming so much of this. 

33 minutes ago, stefo said:

Well I hope we will get the good old business back guys, c'me on. It's probably her last huge world tour and we are a looot of people here, so we just need to find the right app and we'll share the debut night as many other shows all together, having fun, sharing the excitement and OF COURSE fighting about everything she does and sings :heart:

She'll be back for a couple more massive tours.  She ain't done yet.  :)

26 minutes ago, stefo said:

I agree that this is most likely her last BIG tour.

I am sure she will tour some more like her Madame X shows, but I have a feeling this is going to be her last mega tour.

3 hours ago, BuggedOut said:

I agree that this is most likely her last BIG tour.

I am sure she will tour some more like her Madame X shows, but I have a feeling this is going to be her last mega tour.

It's also about the human possibility to move and sing live propoerly for at least one hour and a half. This summer she will be 65 and she is apparently going on also in the beginning of 2024, so ... yeah Cher is still in the game, but she never moved much and her shows are such a mess imo (it's her weakest point, for all the rest I adore her, her voice most of everything).

I mean, in the recent Pride event M's moves were not that great and of course she was slow, wich is fine for me, except about the fact that she continues to feeeeeel ... (uh) VULGAR! :06:

The point is, when you do, well ... on stage, you gotta shake it hard :broken:

7 hours ago, Jackie said:

Aw Jackie. Im so sorry to hear about this. I did not know that is why you are not attending!

I am seeing her in Paris but I have decided I am not going to avoid spoilers at all. I will watch absolutely everything! I really cannot wait!

With the way things are with phone cameras I am sure we will be getting some incredible footage this time too.

4 hours ago, stefo said:

yeah Cher is still in the game, but she never moved much and her shows are such a mess imo (it's her weakest point, for all the rest I adore her, her voice most of everything).

I saw Cher’s last tour and I think it was great. It didn’t have the same level of artistry as a Madonna concert but it was visually spectacular with a great setlist and the crowd had a great time. It was definitely not a mess.

4 hours ago, stefo said:

Cher is still in the game, but she never moved much and her shows are such a mess imo (it's her weakest point, for all the rest I adore her, her voice most of everything).

A mess?  She's 70 what?  Most people are retired at this point.  I saw her on tour not long ago, and while it may not be on the same level as past tours, it didn't matter to me.  I think some expect artists to come out of the sky and perform with fireworks coming from their ass these days. That's fine and dandy for those who are in their 30's, but Cher still holds her own.  The same goes for Madonna and other artists who are still touring.  It's all about the songs at the end of the day. Whether they perform them flying across the stage, fireworks coming from their ass or sitting on the stage is fine with me, as long as they still can bring some magic to the song like when it was originally performed.  But when you have someone in their 60's and 70's, it's crazy to expect acrobatics.  It's sad that some can't just appreciate an artist, sitting or standing on stage, singing their most popular song without having to perform magic tricks at the same time. Singing the song alone should be magic enough!

12 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

I saw Cher’s last tour and I think it was great. It didn’t have the same level of artistry as a Madonna concert but it was visually spectacular with a great setlist and the crowd had a great time. It was definitely not a mess.

I think a Cher concert would be so much fun.

I’ve never seen her live, but I bet it would be a blast.

7 minutes ago, BuggedOut said:

I think a Cher concert would be so much fun.

I’ve never seen her live, but I bet it would be a blast.

It was. But I was hell drunk and the women behind me kept telling me to sit down. Turned into a huge fight and I made a scene.

Eventually the staff just gave in and put some extra chairs right near the stage so we could be upgraded for all the hassle lol. So I got to see Cher right up close.

What a fabulous night. Oxana could never.

5 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

It was. But I was hell drunk and the women behind me kept telling me to sit down. Turned into a huge fight and I made a scene.

Eventually the staff just gave in and put some extra chairs right near the stage so we could be upgraded for all the hassle lol. So I got to see Cher right up close.

What a fabulous night. Oxana could never.

Jealous!

I don’t keep up with Cher, but if she tours again, I really want to make an effort to see her.

2 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

She’s great fun. Not a favourite of mine as far as her entire catalogue but her hits are excellent. I love Dark Lady!

Dark Lady, I Found Someone, Believe and Just Like Jesse James are classics.

Cannnot really stand her warbling though, especially live. Most videos I’ve seen of her she sounds flat af.

I hope that Vulgar is performed on tour.  It is a celebration of forty years, not ten, twenty or thirty.  Madonna is gonna get bored singing Like a Virgin and Material Girl anyway so why not give herself a treat and explore something new.  I could definitely see Madonna including a couple of new songs in the tour (like The Immaculate Collection).  

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic