The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

1 hour ago, keiu112 said:

can somebody tell me again what was the cause of Madonna's bacterial infection? my best friend, basically, said that she heard it was from beauty ops...

Such thing has not been revealed, nor officially, nor extraofficially, and I doubt this will end up being revealed (I could bet some organ of my body we'll have to wait till M dies and isn't being ressuscitated to get the whole pic).

6 hours ago, keiu112 said:

can somebody tell me again what was the cause of Madonna's bacterial infection? my best friend, basically, said that she heard it was from beauty ops...

I mean let's face, she wasn't looking her best before the tour and now she looks better than ever. She definitely had some great work done in between. Tbh up until the first few shows I didn't really believe she was ever in the ICU especially cause she bounced back way too fast and prettier than ever. However, when she's talked about this on the shows, it does seem like she was very close to death so I guess we'll never really know. It could be that she got complications while getting some cosmetic surgery but I think it's unlikely especially cause she's obviously in the best hands and in these day and age, getting beauty operations isn't as risky as it was a few decades ago. I have plastic surgeons in my family, and they said that the only "cosmetic surgery related" issue they can think of that could've gotten her into the ICU is if she had polymers in her butt cause those tend to move and can cause a lot of damage to people like Madonna who work out a lot. Also, removing them is not quite that simple (or so they told me). Bacterial infections are quite common unfortunately, but to end up in the ICU you need to have a very weak immune system and she seems like the type of woman who takes a lot of vitamins and stuff and takes care of her health. Either way, I'm happy she's back stronger and prettier than ever and I hope that IF this was related to a cosmetic procedure she takes more care next time, and if it wasn't we're all still lucky to have her with us.

14 hours ago, DaddyZ said:

Hey. I haven’t been keeping updated on the tour because I like being surprised when I see it live. 

But I do have one question: were there any support acts besides Honey Dijon in London?

Are any set to play in Amsterdam?

Different DJ's in each country, its loud and like a rave. 

On 11/27/2023 at 10:35 PM, Anapausis said:

Ok again the butt talk... Let's just hope M tells how she was put in the ICU by her words, at her own time... Maybe when she's about to finish tour she would be able to detail this... But for sure as for now she doesn't feel ready to tell (or to allow someone else to tell) about it, ok?

I don't think she'll ever tell, in any case. She's always been quite private with everything health and/or beauty related.

(Except when she broke a thousand bones in 2005 and listed them all in every interview after xd).

10 minutes ago, Prayer said:

I don't think she'll ever tell, in any case. She's always been quite private with everything health and/or beauty related.

(Except when she broke a thousand bones in 2005 and listed them all in every interview after xd).

Honestly I hope she avoids this issue as much as a Jew or a Muslim avoids pork.

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • 1 month later...