The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

I would guess/speculate/imagine front rows will be £500 - £1000 if they hold Rebel Heart pricing. Stage configuration will also play a part but in the UK I think Heart Stage seats were about £600 and in the US double that and more as dynamic was already in place then.

Then outside of the immediate front row vicinity on the floor I would guess you're looking at £175 - £200 again based on Rebel Heart pricing. 

Mainland European dates have traditionally been standing on the floor as opposed to the UK, and a lot, lot cheaper and more attractive to fans who can get a 100Euro ticket and £60 easyJet flight and queue up for a front row spot and still have change from £250.

12 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

No I didn't see that. Would love to see it.

I've never heard that - the home video release was only a few months after the HBO broadcast and there were minimal editing changes - I think if she was unhappy, she firstly wouldn't publically disclose it and secondly would have taken more time to reedit the show - most likely fan fiction

31 minutes ago, GregVsMatt said:

I've never heard that - the home video release was only a few months after the HBO broadcast and there were minimal editing changes - I think if she was unhappy, she firstly wouldn't publically disclose it and secondly would have taken more time to reedit the show - most likely fan fiction

She did complain about Aldo's directing of the show. There's a letter somewhere.

32 minutes ago, madgefan said:

Definitely. I'm trying to track it down but can't find it. I'll post it as soon as I find it lol

I remember this letter when it leaked for an auction or something. She wrote it in an Australian hotel room and it was fascinating to read in such detail how bothered she was by the editing for the HBO broadcast. 

2 hours ago, andifeel said:

I would guess/speculate/imagine front rows will be £500 - £1000 if they hold Rebel Heart pricing. Stage configuration will also play a part but in the UK I think Heart Stage seats were about £600 and in the US double that and more as dynamic was already in place then.

Then outside of the immediate front row vicinity on the floor I would guess you're looking at £175 - £200 again based on Rebel Heart pricing. 

Mainland European dates have traditionally been standing on the floor as opposed to the UK, and a lot, lot cheaper and more attractive to fans who can get a 100Euro ticket and £60 easyJet flight and queue up for a front row spot and still have change from £250.

Hence I’m going to try for a European show. If memory serves me right, the Heart Stage seats were something like £550… I wasn’t far from there for £193inc fees. I think my ticket limit will be £250 a ticket… I wouldn’t pay more than that for any artist or show… which is hypocritical because I’ll happily pay that per night on a holiday,  I just can’t justify it for a concert or show… but that’s my own personal feelings on it. Here’s hoping for a a European Gold Circle style standing ticket for £250 or less. I do recall the London Madame X shows having the dynamic pricing and the seats I considered dropped down to 200 and something, but what I couldn’t understand was why the row BEHIND them was 400 and something? I never caved anyway 🤣 

The thing is even if you pay £1000 for a front row package, you inevitably end up watching the artist's arse for half the show as theres almost guaranteed to be a catwalk / B stage / heart stage etc. I know the majority of fans on Rebel Heart who paid for the £550 Heart Stage seats felt that was THE place to be, not the front row which was £1000 or so. Certainly it was the Heart Stage that everyone rushed to at the general admission shows - you could get front row main stage long after doors opened.

4 minutes ago, andifeel said:

The thing is even if you pay £1000 for a front row package, you inevitably end up watching the artist's arse for half the show as theres almost guaranteed to be a catwalk / B stage / heart stage etc. I know the majority of fans on Rebel Heart who paid for the £550 Heart Stage seats felt that was THE place to be, not the front row which was £1000 or so. Certainly it was the Heart Stage that everyone rushed to at the general admission shows - you could get front row main stage long after doors opened.

Same with Kylie the last few tours… easy to saunter in to a nice spot. 

Im not sure where I’d choose I’d I do standing this time, probably halfway between the main stage and B stage? If I end up doing a European show as planned it’ll be nice to bump into you, it’s been a while. It’ll probably be my last tour even if there are others… I just want a solid last big happy Madonna concert experience and then I can sort of lay my Madonna tour days to rest with a big party amongst excited people - not like Glasgow which was my last show with all the giveaway ticket folk sat with me half asleep 🤣

I have a feeling this tour will be brilliant and she’s just playing a game at present with the Insta shite… I hope so anyway. 😃

There's so many of the travelling regulars not doing this tour - it's going to be a strange one. Some cant go because they've fallen into disrepute with Madonnas team, others just had enough after MDNA and Madame X setlists, some just have decided they want to leave it. I'll see what the schedule looks like, ive already got 3 US trips lined up and im trying to watch my carbon footprint :lol:

1 hour ago, GregVsMatt said:

Here you go : This is what I have :

Brisbane.jpg

14 minutes ago, andifeel said:

There's so many of the travelling regulars not doing this tour - it's going to be a strange one. Some cant go because they've fallen into disrepute with Madonnas team, others just had enough after MDNA and Madame X setlists, some just have decided they want to leave it. I'll see what the schedule looks like, ive already got 3 US trips lined up and im trying to watch my carbon footprint :lol:

Into disrepute? How 🤣… 

Good lord it’s all very intense, I actually sometimes forget how dramatic it can all be. I may be a moaning shit when my depression flares up (you know mezzz), but I can’t imagine actually getting myself knowingly unwelcome at an M show 😕 For me it’s just an opportunity to have one final hoorah… once my last show is done, I’m done and hoping to end it on a good note 🎉🎉😀🥳

7 hours ago, Danton said:

Holiday- Like a Virgin- Material Girl - Into the groove - Live to tell - Papa don't preach - Open your heart - La isla bonita - Like a Prayer - Express Yourself- Vogue - justify my love - Deeper and deeper - Secret- Take a bow - Don't cry for me argentina - Frozen- Music - Hung Up 4 minutes   (  - back that up to the beat) ?

and we have a good best of concert very boring for the old nostalgic

I hope for something more surprising and stimulating

Oh yes please please please.

A chronological setlist is very unlikely, as it would mean popular hits in the first half, people leaving the premises during the interlude from HC, and meh hits to close the show, leaving what's left of the audience with an underwhelming climax... Trajectory: from 80s fun to siesta in Medellin.

Well the letter doesn’t specify anything about the way she looks, just the angles of the show. She looked exactly the same in all the news footage from the show. I think she’s referring more to specific elements of the show that perhaps didn’t come across the way she wanted. And the sound is perfection so I don’t know what she was smoking.

I really feel the dvd of The Girlie Show is a better recollection of the show than Rebel Heart or Madame X. The experience of being at those shows is very different to the filmed versions. I watched bootleg footage of Rebel Heart awhile back and it reminded me how much so. I didn’t attend MDNA but I’m sure it’s the same.

3k for Madame X?...

Look, I love this lady but for $3000 I'm gonna need her to be on time, Niki, Donna, Stuart, sit on my lap and do Promise To Try, Oh Father, Bedtime Story, Nothing Really Matters and Warning Signs live debut, complimentary Kabbalah Water and MDNASkin gift bag. And take that trip with Oxana for me while you're at it. Like, please....

4 hours ago, andifeel said:

Oh yes you see so many shows by so many artists! Living your best life! 

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • RUADJAI pinned this topic
  • Enrico locked this topic
  • Jackie unlocked this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic