The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

5 hours ago, scion said:

Into disrepute? How 🤣… 

Good lord it’s all very intense, I actually sometimes forget how dramatic it can all be. I may be a moaning shit when my depression flares up (you know mezzz), but I can’t imagine actually getting myself knowingly unwelcome at an M show 😕 For me it’s just an opportunity to have one final hoorah… once my last show is done, I’m done and hoping to end it on a good note 🎉🎉😀🥳

Oxana trying to sue Madonna and getting found out for making fake front row tickets ??

19 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

hopefully oxana wouldn't be that foolish to actually try that again, given the way that she was called out publicly by the fandom during RHT and Madame X Tours, though I suspect she's been doing it ever since S&S, possibly even longer

She only became a fan around 2010 from what I know and wanted to become the biggest M fan in the world. She has denounced M on social media and is now having trouble selling her personally autographed photos of her and M on stage. She won't be back - I expect there is some kind of security restriction in place around M for Oxana and those associated to her 

1 minute ago, Prayer said:

One week for the war, the drama, the meltdowns, the expensive tickets and MORE fan set lists.

Oh, a new Madonna tour. :heart:

Honestly it feels good to have her back - sort of. Exciting!

I agree... but I guess the meltdown will be that no news at all on that day haha

5 hours ago, GregVsMatt said:

She only became a fan around 2010 from what I know and wanted to become the biggest M fan in the world. She has denounced M on social media and is now having trouble selling her personally autographed photos of her and M on stage. She won't be back - I expect there is some kind of security restriction in place around M for Oxana and those associated to her 

Even though she claims she hates Madonna I will not be surprised if she tries to attend 😂

On 1/5/2023 at 8:41 AM, Andymad said:

I instantly have a nightmare of Back That Up being the opener giving Candy Shop S&S tour vibes :rip:

My Madonna tour piggy bank is coming along nicely though. 

Autotune Baby Mixed With Like A Prayer Then Come Alive:cryin: come alive and like a prayer are really good for a tour

20 minutes ago, Kieran said:

Two genuine questions:

1. Does anyone think that these 'rumours' may have been over-egged, or even a bit hasty? Maybe a tour is imminent, but an announcement may not be for a little further into the year(?)

2. What time do you think M will be on stage? 

1. If she wants to capitalize on the next reissue with the tour then they should both be announced at the same time also 7 months out isn’t that long of a time to me. Seems pretty standard today. Also she teased designing the stage in September/October so it has to be decently far along now like the planning and booking  

2. If start time is 8pm, maybe midnight if we’re lucky :Madonna006:

3 minutes ago, Shoful said:

1. If she wants to capitalize on the next reissue with the tour then they should both be announced at the same time also 7 months out isn’t that long of a time to me. Seems pretty standard today. Also she teased designing the stage in September/October so it has to be decently far along now like the planning and booking  

2. If start time is 8pm, maybe midnight if we’re lucky :Madonna006:

I have been begging friends and family left and right to come with me to this tour when it's inevitably announced, but *no one* wants to go because of her late start times. It's so frustrating, but I don't blame them. 

I have no idea how she's going to fill arenas with general public audiences from the MDNA era onwards. It's not like she's going to suddenly start at a sane time, and who wants to put up with that outside of the diehard fans? I wouldn't for any other artist.

Just now, Shoful said:

That woman is legit crazy. I totally wouldn’t be surprised if she flipped back to being a massive fan :Madonna024:

I remember she was selling her first fan film on onlyfans too - not sure what she does with the film now that she has fallen out with almost everyone in it and is not a M fan now lol 

36 minutes ago, Andymad said:

I just hope we have some time. Like, I’d like an announcement well before ticket sales. There’s nothing worse than hearing tickets go on sale next Friday and I look at my bank account and am like fuuuuuuuuuuuuuccckkkkkkkkkk

Just sell a kidney, or kidnap a famous person and ask for money idk 🙄 

Gotta go add the problem solving skill to my CV tbh 😊

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • RUADJAI pinned this topic
  • Enrico locked this topic
  • Jackie unlocked this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic