The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

5 minutes ago, eXtremeOccident said:

I can't find anything on Ticketmaster's clunky af UI. However, I think it was at 10 AM for other cities, so likely that time.

That's what I thought, but wanted to make sure. Yea like they replaced all the presale info since there's the fan one still going on.... :Madonna007:

46 minutes ago, RebelHeart97 said:

When do you think auditions for dancers for the tour will start, I can’t wait to see the rehearsal footage she normally teases. I’m so excited for this tour! 

No idea. But speaking of the dancers, remember that woman who leaked on IG that she's being hired as the choreographers asistant. 

31 minutes ago, scion said:

I always thought it was for unauthorised fan documentaries nobody saw.

HAHAHHAHAHA *unauthorised vanity documentaries that people sold tickets for then cancelled the showings and never refunded them that nobody saw you mean?

So...you guys think a second date at Tele 2 Arena in Sweden is a possibility or is it too risky?

I'm surprised the show is almost sold out. It wasn't an instant sellout but it's also a huge super arena where she has performed for over 40k people (and by far her largest show so far for this tour).

28 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

ticketmaster trying to spin the narritive 

https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-64384304

I'm not alleviating TM of any blame but........He's not wrong in pointing out third-party bots and how they scam the system. Ticket broking ("scalpers") is a multi-million dollar industry. I work for a venue which hosts concerts, touring Broadway, etc. and we deal with them during every on-sale we have. Albeit on a much smaller scale. Not only the bots, but brokers/scalpers who create websites that purposefully appear to be our venue's official site and scam unknowing ticket buyers into thinking they're buying legit tickets from us. Sometimes those buyers show up at our venue with fraudulent tickets to a sold out show and we get the blame.

32 minutes ago, Shoful said:

@eXtremeOccident Did you get any?

No, I don't have a Citi card :( I think I'm just going to wait to buy tickets for this one closer to the show...I've already got 5 on the docket, and I want to see if I can twist a friend or two's arm into going and doing nosebleeds with me lol.

44 minutes ago, Tiago Lisboa Rodrigues said:

So...you guys think a second date at Tele 2 Arena in Sweden is a possibility or is it too risky?

I'm surprised the show is almost sold out. It wasn't an instant sellout but it's also a huge super arena where she has performed for over 40k people (and by far her largest show so far for this tour).

I doubt there’ll be another show there. Arena is huge, 45K people max so I really doubt…

11 minutes ago, fighting spirit said:

I doubt there’ll be another show there. Arena is huge, 45K people max so I really doubt…

I agree.

The tickets that are available now are mostly sections reserved for VIP-packages, and they are very expensive.

But who knows. Tomorrow is payday in Sweden. Maybe all tickets will sell then.

But no second date.

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • Enrico locked this topic
  • Jackie unlocked this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic