The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

Honestly... This all bullshit...

I'm sure none of this dates are full.

It's just communication to create some desire and have the media saying Madonna is making successful sales and then people try to get tickets as it's becoming a big event.

I was able to enter ticketmaster at 10pm directly without waiting this morning. Just few minutes ago and there are ZERO Pit tickets at all. Zero front stage standing golden circle. All packages are available of course... They just try to sell most expensive tickets first...

I will go only once. I'm fed up with this fuck off live nation stupid attitude and total disrespect to people... 

Since Madonna is at livenation it's just more expensive each time. Concert are worst than before livenation (ok there's probably no link) but just to say, when I was paying 45€ for DWT, 55€ for RIT and 70€ for CT,  concerts were 10000 times much impressive than all motherfucking livenation ones whom I paid much more expensive fucking price...

This is just bad. And then good Madonna preach us respect, love and bullshit... like if we needed to get a lesson from her and her fucking crew....

heyyy everyone!! :Madonna019:

I know we all want to know how the staging is going to be and what surprises M has for us this time, so I've tried to imagine and create a concept of the Celebration Tour for us to brainstorm around it, just like in past tours! :heart:

the main question to me is still how is she going to move between stages and runways.... my best bet is movable bridges dropping from the roof, much like the Re-Invention Tour and the bridges used in Gaga's Joanne Tour.

what are your opinions?? I'm curious! (and full of anxiety!)
:drama:

5 minutes ago, vitoralmeiida said:

heyyy everyone!! :Madonna019:

I know we all want to know how the staging is going to be and what surprises M has for us this time, so I've tried to imagine and create a concept of the Celebration Tour for us to brainstorm around it, just like in past tours! :heart:

the main question to me is still how is she going to move between stages and runways.... my best bet is movable bridges dropping from the roof, much like the Re-Invention Tour and the bridges used in Gaga's Joanne Tour.

what are your opinions?? I'm curious! (and full of anxiety!)
:drama:

or she could flying...

it's fanmade, not official, isn't it?

27 minutes ago, shakeyerdix said:

Honestly... This all bullshit...

I'm sure none of this dates are full.

It's just communication to create some desire and have the media saying Madonna is making successful sales and then people try to get tickets as it's becoming a big event.

I was able to enter ticketmaster at 10pm directly without waiting this morning. Just few minutes ago and there are ZERO Pit tickets at all. Zero front stage standing golden circle. All packages are available of course... They just try to sell most expensive tickets first...

I will go only once. I'm fed up with this fuck off live nation stupid attitude and total disrespect to people... 

Since Madonna is at livenation it's just more expensive each time. Concert are worst than before livenation (ok there's probably no link) but just to say, when I was paying 45€ for DWT, 55€ for RIT and 70€ for CT,  concerts were 10000 times much impressive than all motherfucking livenation ones whom I paid much more expensive fucking price...

This is just bad. And then good Madonna preach us respect, love and bullshit... like if we needed to get a lesson from her and her fucking crew....

I mean, it wouldn't be in Ticketmaster or Madonna's best interest to be deceptive about whether a show is sold out or not. 

While people who're experienced with seeing shows knows that at a later point in time, there's a chance that more seats may become available either through a new ticket dump or via fans returning or reselling their tickets, casual concert goers do not. For most casual audience members, if they hear a show is sold out, then they're going to stop trying. 

If they're saying the show is sold out, then the show is sold out. That does not include resale tickets because while yes those tickets are available (at a major markup from the reseller usually) they have technically already been bought so if no one buys the resale, that seat is still considered bought. For all intents and purposes, the shows they're saying are sold out are at this moment sold out, only resale tickets available. 

17 minutes ago, vitoralmeiida said:

flying would be awesome! I just think is something much more technically complicated :Madonna021:
but yes, it's a concept made by me :party:

there's nothing new to fly on the audience, already saw in MJ shows and Pink...

Anyway, it's a great work, amazing!!! thanks for sharing:kissy:

49 minutes ago, GregVsMatt said:

I just scored a Where's The Party VIP ticket on the floor in C1 for London on Saturday 14 October for face value via Ticketmaster fan resale :)  was originally sold under icon legacy - all 4 nights sorted!

They have just added the 5TH December for what looks likea new selection of Dates for London!

I hunted for a Golden Circle ticket in Berlin on November 28 and 29 but was unsuccessful. I bought a Wheres the party VIP ticket for the 28th and plan to buy a floor ticket for the 29th November but am waiting to announce more dates. Is it possible that she will come to Warsaw or Prague? She was last in Warsaw in 2012 and in Prague in 2015.

3 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

I am wondering if there’s another leg after that with central and South America and maybe some additional US dates….

She will probably base herself in London for all teh European dates due to her house and then I think a 2nd leg will be in 2024, hopefully a later start spring/summer like S&S

What are the chances she will add more dates in December at the O2 around the 10th? It’s my birthday on the 10th and it would be amazing to see her then. I don’t want to spend the money on an immaculate package for the 5th December if more dates will be announced for around the 10th December. 

Edited by RyanUK (see edit history)

12 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

I am wondering if there’s another leg after that with central and South America and maybe some additional US dates….

Maybe - I think after the second London shows she will take a break - there is a chance of a 2024 second leg but could be after a 6 month break and also depend on her 2024-2025 plans for any new projects (album or otherwise) 

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • Enrico locked this topic
  • Jackie unlocked this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic