The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

2 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CoA0B-ZAUHz/

who are these other people, I only know Honey Dijon, Paris Hilton and Donatella 

I get the use of celebrities is to increase attention, but I'd like to see her do a video like this engaging real fans, rather just celebrities. 

I have filmed at shows and I have had nights where I keep my phone away entirely. Take my word for it it is much more fun to just enjoy the moment. A few videos is ok but taking endless videos is a waste of time, you will barely watch them again. Unless you’re at one of the opening nights or something unusual happens your footage won’t be worth sharing as they’ll be plenty of superior footage already on YouTube.

If you are close to the stage/catwalk it is especially much more fun to enjoy the show and engage with Madonna. If you stick a phone in her face she probably won’t look at you.

2 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

I have filmed at shows and I have had nights where I keep my phone away entirely. Take my word for it it is much more fun to just enjoy the moment. A few videos is ok but taking endless videos is a waste of time, you will barely watch them again.

If you are close to the stage/catwalk it is especially much more fun to enjoy the show and engage with Madonna. If you stick a phone in her face she probably won’t look at you.

Agreed - most nights I don't film - I filmed of course when my friend Nicole was on stage and M spoke to me in Brisbane etc but mostly find there are enough people filming around me and it often ends up on social media or YouTube so yes maybe take a few pics or videos and enjoy the show 

47 minutes ago, GregVsMatt said:

Agreed - most nights I don't film - I filmed of course when my friend Nicole was on stage and M spoke to me in Brisbane etc but mostly find there are enough people filming around me and it often ends up on social media or YouTube so yes maybe take a few pics or videos and enjoy the show 

Same, I filmed nothing from Tears of a Clown or any of the RH - plenty of others who were!

6 hours ago, sara94 said:

Well i don't know about the other venues but for Berlin, there are only Digital Tickets available so we need our phones for the entrance

I think it will be the same when she comes to Antwerp. I would have loved to have the paper ticket as a souvenir. I hope at least there will be stands with other items around... I would be able to buy everything, even turkish delight and so much more

20 minutes ago, Jackie said:

Same, I filmed nothing from Tears of a Clown or any of the RH - plenty of others who were!

So you went to see TOAC and RHT (among others)? I'm so happy for you and for everyone seen that (her) face before!

(I could have gone to see her since CT if age wasn't an issue lol) :Madonna003:

33 minutes ago, Jackie said:

I was so grateful to my boyfriend who went to TOAC with me… stood there with me in line for 6 hours or whatever it was and filmed every song on his iPad for me while I cried and didn’t take my eyes off m. Best night ever 

7 minutes ago, MAX_donna said:

So you went to see TOAC and RHT (among others)? I'm so happy for you and for everyone seen that (her) face before!

(I could have gone to see her since CT if age wasn't an issue lol) :Madonna003:

I did - and I respectfully ask that everyone stop commenting about her body, her face, her ass, her choices - it only brings negative into the forum.

7 minutes ago, brendonshay said:

I was so grateful to my boyfriend who went to TOAC with me… stood there with me in line for 6 hours or whatever it was and filmed every song on his iPad for me while I cried and didn’t take my eyes off m. Best night ever 

We stood for 7 hours ha - yes it was amazing! So great to see her perform for the first time ever (for me) - I tell you what though, by 3am - I was ready for bed lol 

11 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CoA0B-ZAUHz/

who are these other people, I only know Honey Dijon, Paris Hilton and Donatella 

Arca,  T Touchdown, Dopey (?),  Honey , FKTwigs, Jon Kortajarena, Paris Hilton, Debi Mazar, Donatella, Kim Petras, Tokischa, Bob the drag queen,

And I miss a couple that I don't know

It's interesting the acquaintance with Arca AND FK twigs, i wonder if we'll get any music from this

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • Enrico locked this topic
  • Jackie unlocked this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic