The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

2 hours ago, Robertthenurse said:

Worth mentioning. I've heard fans and the public describe this tour as a "Greatest Hits" tour...when she has never promoted it as such. Its a concert highlighting her 40 years catalog. That is all xo

There's no getting out of it now bish:

Amy Schumer: "I dare you to do a world tour and play your greatest motherfucking hits.”

madonna.com 'Amy Schumer daring the global superstar to go on tour and perform her four decades of mega hits'

Livenation: 'The Celebration Tour will feature four decades of greatest hits'

Dallas Check This Out GIF

I had a discussion today (professionally) with a touring company PR and he told me that nowadays, touring costs so much money that a lot of artists don't want to tour anymore because they can't break even and lose money if the tickets are not super expensive. Not a lot of acts can ask for the money they would need to not lose money touring. It's crazy. 

She is trolling the hell out of me with Rescue Me. She knows I've been spamming her for the best part of a decade for it online. She teased me during Madame X and now she's teasing me again. 

Mother is an edger!!

Also I'd be so happy with every song on that list. 

...but you just know there's gonna be endless scrawls of paper to tease us with online til the first night. 

Its a joy to see her acknowledge songs and I could also watch her write her songs forever. Id pay good money for those two sheets of paper. 

44 minutes ago, RebelHeart97 said:

OMGG she looks so good and in shape! We all know when the iconic blonde hair comes back it’s game over for the other bitches. M is going to have us all gagged on this tour and take back her rightful crown 👸🏼 

47982518-B938-423C-ACF6-10968CD94C11.jpeg

The crown never left her head but I agree with the sentiment.  Xoxoxo

I'd DIE if she did Nothing Really Matters and The Power Of Good Bye but I know it would only happen if she did a 50 song setlist 😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

Another option could be having a DJ as the opening act playing a selection of "other hits". THAT could be great. 

Edited by aitorelao (see edit history)

1 hour ago, Curator said:

There's no getting out of it now bish:

Amy Schumer: "I dare you to do a world tour and play your greatest motherfucking hits.”

madonna.com 'Amy Schumer daring the global superstar to go on tour and perform her four decades of mega hits'

Livenation: 'The Celebration Tour will feature four decades of greatest hits'

Dallas Check This Out GIF

It's ok. I love being wrong. But still...I hope she throws in a few surprised.

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • Enrico locked this topic
  • Jackie unlocked this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic