The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

5 hours ago, shakeyerdix said:

Snippets of song is the worst thing ever ! No real pleasure... It's already sad she haven't sing the bridge of Vogue for years...

No a song is from A to Z with a repeating chorus that drives you crazy as pleasure growth. Not quarter songs filled among others...

One is ok to get rid of LAV, Material girl or even LAP that I don't want to ear anymore...

Imagine her not performing 3 of her absolute biggest hits on a greatest hits tour just for fans like you that are sick of hearing them. :Madonna049:

21 hours ago, shakeyerdix said:

Snippets of song is the worst thing ever ! No real pleasure... 

I'm with you. Hate medleys. Someone mentioned Beyonce - yes, she did cram over 30 songs into her last tour, and while it was a great show it was also frustrating to me cause it literally was a verse/chorus of a song and onto the next. 

1 hour ago, Lucky90210 said:

Snippets are everything. The crowd lost their shit when she came out with Love Don't Live Here Anymore during Heartbreak City on the Rebel Heart Tour.

Opposite for me.

So much frustration hearing this few amazing seconds of LDLHA and then it stops... Wishing hearing the full song... Was so promissing but not... Hated it. Will say better than nothing but best would have been singing the complete song entirely. Would have been the surprise of the decade !

2 hours ago, Lucky90210 said:

Snippets are everything. The crowd lost their shit when she came out with Love Don't Live Here Anymore during Heartbreak City on the Rebel Heart Tour.

Absolutely. To me she gave just enough of that song it worked brilliantly. 

5 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

330616248_1239727683638151_8388947214960

It appears as though work has officially begun on The Celebration Tour. Kevin Antunes, Madonna’s music director, has posted about ‘Day 1’. Here we go!

UGH he needs to stay away from this tour. He's the worst...but it doesn't seem like she had the motivation to go find another music director, sadly.

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • Enrico locked this topic
  • Jackie unlocked this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic