The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

Hope I'm wrong but I think they are still analyzing economics profits and whether or not extending the tour to the rest of the world. Once the tour starts maybe we'll have any news about possible more continents. In the other hand 80 dates is already a big number, so if they plan a "Round 2" for the rest of the world I prefer she takes some time to rest and recover her energies to bring the tour to Latin America, Asia, Oceania, Africa etc etc etc :cute:

23 minutes ago, MDNA22 said:

I think they might wait to see how good the tour is and if it gets good reviews from fans and the press before they add more dates outside the USA  -  if it's like the Maluma performance/Eurovision I don't think they will 

Mexico is already booked for January right after Phoenix. 

1 minute ago, Pedro Beltran said:

@Dj Garrido I also have heard about Mexico being confirmed, I don’t think they’ll announce one Latam date by itself, so I hope South America dates will follow 

She visited Mexico during the Rebel Heart Tour and did not come to South America. MDNA was the last tour to come here. São Paulo is the 2nd city in the world that most plays Madonna in Spotify, behind London only. She is absolutely huge here. The best selling international artist in Brazil. 

Coldplay is playing 11 shows in Stadiums in 3 Brazilian cities right now. RHCP, Alicia Keys, The Weeknd and many others big artists are booked to come to Brazil/South America. This will be a shame if Madonna leaves us out one more time. 

31 minutes ago, Dj Garrido said:

She visited Mexico during the Rebel Heart Tour and did not come to South America. MDNA was the last tour to come here. São Paulo is the 2nd city in the world that most plays Madonna in Spotify, behind London only. She is absolutely huge here. The best selling international artist in Brazil. 

Coldplay is playing 11 shows in Stadiums in 3 Brazilian cities right now. RHCP, Alicia Keys, The Weeknd and many others big artists are booked to come to Brazil/South America. This will be a shame if Madonna leaves us out one more time. 

I'm pretty sure she will go to Brazil with this tour. 

45 minutes ago, Dj Garrido said:

I tend to remember (I could be totally wrong) that when RH happened it was very clear that Mexico was the only Latinamerican date that was happening. 
Hopefully if the rumors of Mexico become true, they will be accompanied by SA dates as well. 

35 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

I tend to remember (I could be totally wrong) that when RH happened it was very clear that Mexico was the only, (not announced with the first batch of dates though) Latinamerican date that was happening. 
Hopefully if the rumors of Mexico become true, they will be accompanied by SA dates as well. 

2 hours ago, Pedro Beltran said:

I tend to remember (I could be totally wrong) that when RH happened it was very clear that Mexico was the only Latinamerican date that was happening. 

https://www.madonna.com/news/title/madonnas-35-city-rebel-heart-tour-announced

Madonna's 35 City 'Rebel Heart' Tour Announced For North America And Europe

Tour Kicks Off In Miami August 29th in Support of "Rebel Heart" Album

Additional Concert Dates To Be Added In Australia And Asia

Mexico was added a couple of months later when January 2016 shows were scheduled

37 minutes ago, GregVsMatt said:

https://www.madonna.com/news/title/madonnas-35-city-rebel-heart-tour-announced

Madonna's 35 City 'Rebel Heart' Tour Announced For North America And Europe

Tour Kicks Off In Miami August 29th in Support of "Rebel Heart" Album

Additional Concert Dates To Be Added In Australia And Asia

Mexico was added a couple of months later when January 2016 shows were scheduled

Mexico was added September 14,  2015

7 minutes ago, Ricardo González Anaya said:

Foro Sol for Mexico City unfortunately. I hate it too. Estadio BBVA for Monterrey and tbc for Guadalajara (according to Twitter insiders)

It would be amazing to have her in Monterrey and Guadalajara for the first time ever, everyone tours there except obviously for Madonna 

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic