The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

2 minutes ago, Shoful said:

YESSS I’M JUMPING ON THE HYPE TRAIN 10000% NOW!

Praying we get an update and year plans on the reissues! I definitely feel like it’s coming since she hasn’t been on social media in maybe the longest time in years?? Like 5-6 days since her last post

The calm before the storm...

8 minutes ago, Ayham said:

Imagine if Aldo is designing the tourbook! 🙃

I wouldn't mind that. I like his ideas.
But I'd be thrilled if one of the old ones got onboard to design a retro cool program. Someone like Jeri Heiden. :)

But I agree with @brendonshay. DrownedMadonna should use other colors.  I love colors, but not this combination.
The hammer and the sickle are usually painted yellow on a blood red background... :thumbsdown:

2 hours ago, VogueMusic said:

:Madonna002::OML: 

Uh, what did they expect from a tour titled "Madame X", being held in smaller theaters, and with a press release that made it clear she was focusing on the latest album?

The fans I'm talking about are some of the one's who do 15-30 shows each tour so they would know however I think they just got exhausted, the theatre has a different energy to an arena and stadium etc

28 minutes ago, Marcello77 said:

She´ll be back Blonde (and with eyebrows)

I momentarily thought that when I saw she archived all her videos on IG.  A whole new look to kick off the new era!  :)

27 minutes ago, Josh Wang said:

omg! hoping they are bringing forward the announcement to Monday!!! 

It's a Holiday in the U.S. on Monday, so if anything happens, it most likely will be Tuesday or after.

23 hours ago, sara94 said:

I'm sorry but i have to disagree.

Her hardcore fans are very important but this tour can't be successful without the locals.

With the right PR strategy and Social Media management she can easily regain respect and interest from the general public.

Some of you guys are underestimating the Power of her Legendary name and status. She still has millions of inactive fans out there, people who love her but haven't paid attention to her for years and wouldn't hesitate to see her live. 

all this big cleaning just to announce a best of tour? I hope there's a new surprise album because otherwise it's a bit light

2 minutes ago, Danton said:

all this big cleaning just to announce a best of tour? I hope there's a new surprise album because otherwise it's a bit light

A Madonna greatest hits tour, something she's never done before? And her first big tour in eight years? It's a big event for her, definitely.

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • RUADJAI pinned this topic
  • Enrico locked this topic
  • Jackie unlocked this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic