The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

3 hours ago, Andymad said:

I would like to point out two major things I would like to hear.

BRIDGES.

”Beauty’s where you find it, not just where you bump and grind it”

”and when you’re gone he might regret it”

give us the bridges Mum. It’s been too long.

86 the MDNA version of Vogue, and let him know to think about the love he once had, try to carry on, but he just won’t get it - we’ll get it.

lord help me he’ll be back on his knees so PLEASE!

PLEASE!

I need to lay down

The one you’ve just listed from Vogue isn’t a bridge it’s a third verse 🤣

12 minutes ago, steady75 said:

It’s the “middle 8” actually. The bridge is the part that takes it from the verse to the chorus despite years of me thinking otherwise. It can be both but song writers use these terms. 

I have always thought the same 🥺😶😱

So, for EY

Bridge: "What you need is a,,,,"

Middle 8: "And when you're gone..."

Still 😶😶😶🤣🤣🤣i guess i won't sleep tonight

28 minutes ago, animalinstinct said:

As someone else mentioned earlier, I would love for Stuart Price to get back on board for this tour. He is an excellent producer and just gets her back catalogue.

Imagine a full tour of reworks like he did for Everybody & Erotica/You Thrill Me? It would end me.

The only issue I ever found with Confessions Tour was that they left out the Everybody mix he did for the promo tour. If they would have just replaced LIB with that, the CT would be completely untouchable- which it pretty much is!

46 minutes ago, Fabiolous said:

Major in US =/= Madonna

It's probably Beyoncé

I don’t think it is. The rumors are that Beyoncé’s tour will head to the UK, Europe, Down Under first in 2023 then a second leg will be for North America in 2024. Plus I think they are awaiting to announce her tour around her Grammys performance. 

47 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

The only issue I ever found with Confessions Tour was that they left out the Everybody mix he did for the promo tour. If they would have just replaced LIB with that, the CT would be completely untouchable- which it pretty much is!

This. Almost 20 years later, and I *still* can't believe they left this version off the setlist. It's such an amazing mix and seemed like a shoe-in for the tour. 

I wonder if the podcast she did with Stuart a few months ago might foreshadow anything to come...certainly interesting that it dropped right around the time touring rumors started to kick into high gear...

4 hours ago, sbrombolessio said:

I have always thought the same 🥺😶😱

So, for EY

Bridge: "What you need is a,,,,"

Middle 8: "And when you're gone..."

Still 😶😶😶🤣🤣🤣i guess i won't sleep tonight

4 hours ago, steady75 said:

It’s the “middle 8” actually. The bridge is the part that takes it from the verse to the chorus despite years of me thinking otherwise. It can be both but song writers use these terms. 

Okay so what about ITG? Would the bridge be “Live out your fantasy…” and the middle 8th be the extended “now I know you’re mine” or is the bridge the “only when I’m dancing…” leading into the second “live out your fantasy…”?

Sorry this is driving me nuts. I play by ear 🤷‍♂️

2 hours ago, animalinstinct said:

Imagine a full tour of reworks like he did for Everybody & Erotica/You Thrill Me? It would end me.

Wow, I've never seen this performance of Everybody before, it's absolutely amazing! 

Or as our sweet little forum automaton would say, 'Thank you. It's fantastic. I love it.'

2 hours ago, xavier said:

Who cares if Stuart price is onboard 

Bring on Madonna with whoever. 🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂

No. Bring on Madonna with *any* actually competent musical director who can do justice to her back catalogue in a live environment. Not the cretins she's been employing since the Sticky and Shit. Or do you just want to waste your money on another shitty setlist, rehashes of the same trash and subpar reworkings and mashups?

55 minutes ago, bedtimestory said:

I cannot wait for her ERAS Tour!! Get ready for Candy Shop, Hung up on Tokisha, Autotune  and all her 80's hits turned into Rap Remixes!!

My fear! And also Material Grwl, Human Nature, Medellin and I don't search I find. 

I hope this time she really thinks about her fan base and bring REAL HITS to the set list and doesn't change the arrangements so much. 

On 1/5/2023 at 12:13 PM, Adriabs said:

These days it's virtually impossible to get tickets to anything as locals want to go to every concert even if they know like two songs, so I'm totally terrified about missing this tour...

I'm sorry, but concerts are at different locations because they're for locals. 

So I guess I finally have a chance to be in front of the stage if her groupies can't buy up all those tickets in the first 5 minutes.

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • meeshell featured this topic
  • RUADJAI pinned this topic
  • Enrico locked this topic
  • Jackie unlocked this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic