The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

6 minutes ago, HC Charge said:

Starting to be suspicious they scrapped them.. Otherwise can't really explain why they wouldn't take opportunity to announce the first reissue together with the tour. It would sell like hot wings

Have you seen the tour prices?

Announcing the first reissue at the same time would be commercial suicide. It's too much money.

heres' livenation prices in spain

anyone got a spare code for me? 

Precios:
PL1 GRADA: 300€ + 40€ gastos
PL2 PISTA A: 250€ + 33,50€ gastos
PL3 PISTA B: 200€ + 26,50€ gastos
PL3 GRADA: 200€ + 26,50€ gastos
PL4 GRADA: 120€ + 16,00€ gastos
PL5 GRADA: 75€ + 10,00€ gastos
PL6 GRADA: 40€ + 5,50€ gastos

Paquetes VIP:
The Immaculate VIP Package (PL1 GRADA): 900€ + 120€ gastos
Iconic VIP Package (PL2 PITS): 600€ + 80€ gastos
You Can Dance Premium Package (PL1 GRADA): 450€ + 60€ gastos
Where’s The Party Premium Package (PL3 GRADA): 300€ + 40€ gastos
Gold Circle Early Entry Package (PL2 PISTA A): 400€ + 53€ gastos

1 minute ago, Shoful said:

Artists announce tours and album’s together all the time tho???

Not super expensive tours plus super expensive box sets at the same time, no. It's overkill.

The goal with the reissues is to make money with the Deluxe editions and the box sets, like the 6LP "Finally Enough Love" box. To make money they need to make sure fans got it in their wallets. :tongue:

24 minutes ago, scion said:

Not even bothered about presales… just gonna get on with it. 

Yeah. No stress here either. I always manage to snag tix up at date of show here in NYC or closer to the date. Saw MX third row center for 250$. And had gotten tickets at presale, first row balcony for 600+$. 

Same for all the other tours since confessions. 

55 minutes ago, Shoful said:

Kinda upset that us non-legacy icon members didn't get some kind of presale, i've been registered since 2015 :Madonna041:

Yeah is disappointing nothing at all for classic members. I was a legacy icon member paid for membership of the fan club back when I had problems re-setting my password in a panic for the MDNA tickets and called up the people administrating the fan club at the time for help with access - the person on the phone reset my profile at the same time and it wiped my records of fan club membership so then was never recognised as legacy status - tried many times to get it re-instated but gave up eventually as got nowhere.

1 minute ago, MDNA22 said:

Yeah is disappointing nothing at all for classic members. I was a legacy icon member paid for membership of the fan club back when I had problems re-setting my password in a panic for the MDNA tickets and called up the people administrating the fan club at the time for help with access - the person on the phone reset my profile at the same time and it wiped my records of fan club membership so then was never recognised as legacy status - tried many times to get it re-instated but gave up eventually as got nowhere.

Same sort of thing happened to me

22 minutes ago, diesel6888 said:

Its awful!!! Real missed opportunity, and before you all start screaming at me, Ive been a Graphic Designer in Marketing for 30 years!! That said the Live Nation version that is infact

What’s wrong with it? It looks cool and contemporary and they chose amazing photos.

And yes, Giovanni did a “fantastic” job with the Confessions and S&S posters lol 

7 minutes ago, DaddyZ said:

Yeah. No stress here either. I always manage to snag tix up at date of show here in NYC or closer to the date. Saw MX third row center for 250$. And had gotten tickets at presale, first row balcony for 600+$. 

Same for all the other tours since confessions. 

This is the way 

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • Enrico locked this topic
  • Jackie unlocked this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic