The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

4 minutes ago, djnathanashby said:

The general public has no idea she's going on tour. The general public has had two decades of her touring non-stop. They don't care. Sad. Unfortunate. But true.

I'm still super excited. But there will be tickets available.

MTE. I'm sorry but this was horrible marketing. She wiped her entire Instagram clean just for a tour announcement, when she toured just 3 years ago. There is legit no time to market to the general public since the announcement and sale were all on the same day. The tour announcement video takes 4 out of the 5 mins to get to the point. She needs to be doing a press tour ASAP 

2 minutes ago, Shoful said:

MTE. I'm sorry but this was horrible marketing. She wiped her entire Instagram clean just for a tour announcement, when she toured just 3 years ago. There is legit no time to market to the general public since the announcement and sale were all on the same day. The tour announcement video takes 4 out of the 5 mins to get to the point. She needs to be doing a press tour ASAP 

Sure....but I don't care. The entire arena could be half full. I'm going to go and have a good time. I don't care if the boring straight people in my office who casually like Madonna and only know her 80's hits are attending. I'm going to have fun and enjoy the show.

4 minutes ago, Shoful said:

This. And invest some money in her marketing, good god. That video is not going to draw up excitement.

I'm really curious to see how this is going to sell. I think we're way overestimating the demand here, to be honest. The news of this tour is going to take time to spread for sure. There are only like 150K likes on the announcement posts....that's pretty pitiful for an artist of her status... :ay:

6 minutes ago, eXtremeOccident said:

This. And invest some money in her marketing, good god. That video is not going to draw up excitement.

I'm really curious to see how this is going to sell. I think we're way overestimating the demand here, to be honest. The news of this tour is going to take time to spread for sure. There are only like 150K likes on the announcement posts....that's pretty pitiful for an artist of her status... :ay:

Prices, at least in Europe, are insane for a GP greatest hits tour, cause this is what it is. And she needs the general public sales. She's always been expensive lately but this tour is even higher.

So this will be a real test of her current power.

I'll try to be there and enjoy it no matter what but let's see what happens. :Madonna001: Interesting times.

13 minutes ago, Shoful said:

you should see whats happening in central london!  https://www.instagram.com/p/CnhVY8VIOBV/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y%3D

Well I am trying to get onto US ticketmaster for a VIP package and the website is frozen and keeps reverting back to Madonna.com/news

Plus I have been messaging  a lot of friends who are casual fans and swore they would never see her and I told them of the Madame X debacle and all they are saying is "i'm in!" so I think there might be a lot of demand for this tour

39 minutes ago, Roland Barthes said:

Will see! now I need a code from latam  shows. If someone help me, I give away a my  t shirt with my Madonna's desing for free 

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • Enrico locked this topic
  • Jackie unlocked this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic