The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

19 minutes ago, GarionOrb said:

The way I purchase tickets is to make sure you select the number of tickets you want, and then go to the map and click on the pit area.  If it's available, it should allow you to select it.  If it's VIP only, it should say "Iconic VIP Package" when you hover over it and tell you the price (it's about $1000 per ticket).  If it won't let you select it, then it's not for sale.

It says it's locked since it's for the CITI presale? Methinks........

3 hours ago, ScottyX said:

Floor seats Row F. I would have gotten closer but I have 5 people tagging along and we wouldn't have been able to sit together. Plus 500 for hotel. Gas to drive 6 hours. Not cheap to see her lol ..the extra good thing is it is during my summer vacay

So happy for you Scotty!

1 minute ago, steady75 said:

I joined icon for reinvention in 2004 and I’m still not considered a legacy member. That’s nearly 20 yrs ago. Thems the rules. We out here old as shit and still not getting in. 

I think it made a difference what payment tariff you were on with Icon and when you paid until. 

1 minute ago, Black Mamba said:

Not from there but almost none of the days work for me and the Phoenix concert best fits my schedule

Gotcha - it’s a odd date with our sale not until the 27th yet it’s the 3rd show on the Itenerary - but it being downtown this time is nice !!! Downtown Will be poppin   

47 minutes ago, djnathanashby said:

Tickets are "dynamically priced." Meaning the prices goes up or down (usually just up) based on demand.

Really?   That’s crazy. I figured nyc same section would be priced at 200 or so the whole time. So you telling me Friday when general sale starts that the same section I got could be cheaper? 

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • Enrico locked this topic
  • Jackie unlocked this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic