The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

23 hours ago, MDNA22 said:

Yeah is disappointing nothing at all for classic members. I was a legacy icon member paid for membership of the fan club back when I had problems re-setting my password in a panic for the MDNA tickets and called up the people administrating the fan club at the time for help with access - the person on the phone reset my profile at the same time and it wiped my records of fan club membership so then was never recognised as legacy status - tried many times to get it re-instated but gave up eventually as got nowhere.

I hear ya... I also got shafted by their admin people back in 2011 and had no luck getting reset to legacy. It burns me every time there is a tour. They treat us fans so badly. It would cost them nothing to set us back to legacy

5 hours ago, steady75 said:

I’ll never understand why artists don’t print codes in their most recent CD or vinyl that is a presale code. 
surely that’s a hell of an incentive to buy and fairer to actual fans rather than because you can get an Amex Card. Maybe these big companies give her a kickback.

Material Girls stays winning I guess. 

They do it the other way around - give away a CD when you buy a ticket - because there is more demand for tickets than CDs. And each ticket sale automatically counts as a CD sale too. 

Got my Toronto tickets! Can’t believe I spent 588$ for a concert ticket. Literally two rows ahead of where I sat for reinvention and S&S and those were 300$ 

Amex presale was a joke, I got in 8 minutes after it started and there were maybe a dozen more tickets than last night and they were the bad ones that are beside/behind the stage. I ended up buying icon presale tickets 

9 minutes ago, clkelley39 said:

They do it the other way around - give away a CD when you buy a ticket - because there is more demand for tickets than CDs. And each ticket sale automatically counts as a CD sale too. 

I think they banned that as counting on the charts sometime recently (after MX). So no one does that anymore 

2 hours ago, Enrico said:

I think the two lateral catwalks are linked to the main stage, while to get to the central catwalk she might use the sides, and the pits could then be inside the catwalks... do you think it's possible?

venue_milan_001.jpg?w=344&h=295&ssl=1

She's going to reach these catwalks and other stages via bridges or flying on cables. That's more and more common these days, re: Cher, Beyonce, Justin, Katy, etc. 

Guys, i don't want to bring bad luck and i wish you all to attend a wonderful show that can worthily conclude the career of this fantastic, unique and unrepeatable artist...but i really believe that, in order to complete this tour, the lady must avoid somersaults, pirouettes and any physical hazard, otherwise she'll be forced to cancel four times the dates of the Madame X Tour.

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • Enrico locked this topic
  • Jackie unlocked this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic