The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

3 minutes ago, apj said:

Per the email: YOUR CODE IS VALID FOR UP TO FOUR TICKETS PER SHOW

like most codes, it won’t (or shouldn’t) let you exceed the limit set.

While I don’t recommend sharing a code, I think it is scaremongering to suggest people’s tickets are going to be cancelled if they have used someone else’s code. The code should stop working once the limit for each venue is reached.

Agree - and come one, it's fans like us who want to get the best seats!

39 minutes ago, apj said:

Per the email: YOUR CODE IS VALID FOR UP TO FOUR TICKETS PER SHOW

like most codes, it won’t (or shouldn’t) let you exceed the limit set.

While I don’t recommend sharing a code, I think it is scaremongering to suggest people’s tickets are going to be cancelled if they have used someone else’s code. The code should stop working once the limit for each venue is reached.

I think you are onto something here.  The venues allotted so many tickets for CITI and Fan Club Pre-sales.  Once that allotment is met, then no more tickets will be available to those looking for pre-sales.  It's also possible that it's based on using that code under one particular name.  So ten people could have used the same code, but no one under the same name could buy more than four tickets. 

Surely, this isn't the first tour people shared Pre-sale codes.  I've never heard anyone having their tickets cancelled because they used another's Pre-sale code that was shared.

12 minutes ago, tscott said:

I think you are onto something here.  The venues allotted so many tickets for CITI and Fan Club Pre-sales.  Once that allotment is met, then no more tickets will be available to those looking for pre-sales.  It's also possible that it's based on using that code under one particular name.  So ten people could have used the same code, but no one under the same name could buy more than four tickets. 

Surely, this isn't the first tour people shared Pre-sale codes.  I've never heard anyone having their tickets cancelled because they used another's Pre-sale code that was shared.

Exactly, I tried lol

4 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

The posters/adverts are very eye catching and these colours and warped images were obviously chosen deliberately for that reason. They will do their job better than some pale pissy colours that insecure Madonna fans think would be better.

I just dont get why the warped images? And the "O" from Madonna...why?!?!?

31 minutes ago, androiduser said:

I mentioned to a few people who don't know much about Madonna and who haven't mentioned her in years, that I am planning on seeing her, and they said they heard about the tour on the news. And she's not even coming to my country.

or mine, so don't worry :P lol I'll get Carla from Bankstown to lip-sync a few numbers instead :P

37 minutes ago, GregVsMatt said:

M is an artist and this is how she chooses to express herself. She's not changing the tour art Freddy

"I'm not changing my fucking show. I am an artist. And this is how I'm choosing to express myself."

I'm gagging. But in all seriousness. The O.

Edited by Robertthenurse (see edit history)

1 minute ago, Robertthenurse said:

"I'm not changing my fucking show. I am an artist. And this is how I'm choosing to express myself."

I guess the O is bent out of shape like her body - I like the scheme - it's different - it's a new take on some of her most iconic looks - almost like, the original sketches - 

4 minutes ago, Jackie said:

I guess the O is bent out of shape like her body - I like the scheme - it's different - it's a new take on some of her most iconic looks - almost like, the original sketches - 

Ya. Like at first I thought it was a round piece of fabric from a costume. I don't understand the meaning of why the O looks like that and why all the photos are modified like that. I like your interpretation of it.  

1 hour ago, androiduser said:

I mentioned to a few people who don't know much about Madonna and who haven't mentioned her in years, that I am planning on seeing her, and they said they heard about the tour on the news. And she's not even coming to my country.

Same! I came into work today and everyone was talking about it. Distant friends on Facebook even reached out to me to ask if I was going. The promo is everywhere. 

1 hour ago, Robertthenurse said:

"I'm not changing my fucking show. I am an artist. And this is how I'm choosing to express myself.

Being a tour that goes back time, it's a hint to the work of Dali, The persistence of memory:

the-persistence-of-memory-1931.jpg!Large

Same for the silhouettes:

7578892@2x.jpg

I think the idea is genius, it could have been made better...

9 hours ago, Kieran said:

I was hoping for Birmingham as that is where I live. Spoilt with MDNA and RH tours. But I booked London today because I cannot see how a Birmingham date would fit into her schedule with the rumored other London dates and with her travel in and out of UK beforehand and afterwards 🙁im

Yeah looking at the other rumoured dates in London, Birmingham is looking unlikely so I'm gonna try for London today 🤞 No idea where I'll be, really wanted GA floor seats but thought I've seen some people say they're over £400 and other say they're just under £300 so I literally have no idea what I'll end up with. 

Just wanna go for the experience if I can't see her up close lol

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • Enrico locked this topic
  • Jackie unlocked this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic