The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

2 minutes ago, Barthez89 said:

Hey stancherry. Were any Golden Circle tickets available for the concert in Berlin? I have been waiting since 10 am and they are not available. I don't know if they are sold out and whether to look for another ticket or wait.

it was almost impossible to get one today, but I got one on Ticketmaster, they were sold out so quickly . It ist the original price (295 euro)

14 minutes ago, DiscoThomas said:

Struggled all morning.  Alas, nothing for The O2.  It's been the usual dreadful experience and annoyance at seeing resale tickets already. The extra Wednesday date was added and I was straight in - immediately stating low availability when only just released.  So weird.

I wonder how those people got to the front of the queue when I was clicking the join button as soon as it became available. 

Edited by elecu (see edit history)

15 minutes ago, DiscoThomas said:

Struggled all morning.  Alas, nothing for The O2.  It's been the usual dreadful experience and annoyance at seeing resale tickets already. The extra Wednesday date was added and I was straight in - immediately stating low availability when only just released.  So weird.

Go for the VIP wheres the party tickets £370 for close, there we loads

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • Enrico locked this topic
  • Jackie unlocked this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic