The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

The prices are nuts, glad I'm a nosebleed kinda guy. I got into Saturday before Thursday, when I went to Thursday most fancy tickets were double the Saturday prices. What a scammy system. 

Its like Amtrak with its $35 seats that when you go to check out/purchase there is always a "card read error" and suddenly those seats are $75 now. 

Front Row. Immaculate. Dead Center. NYC. I will be standing on my corner awaiting my punishment. My God...Thankfully my interest free Credit Card is good thru Sep 2023. I hate that I just did that, but I know in the long run...it will be worth it. Going solo and it was likely the easiest way to get a Front Row seat. 

Also, for 1-2k in the US per ticket one can fly to Amsterdam for the weekend, get a GA ticket for 200€ and have a mini vacation and be right in front of the sage. Fuck, even see her twice in Amsterdam.
How the industry allowed for ticket sales to become so exploitative is shameful. But we are in the epicenter of explorative capitalism here in America. Yay. 🇺🇸

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • Enrico locked this topic
  • Jackie unlocked this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic