The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

20 minutes ago, eXtremeOccident said:

Tampa is super gay. Not surprised.

Correction: St. Petersburg is super gay 

12 minutes ago, stfan97 said:

@andifeel Do you know if any other North American shows will be added?

It's obvious there will be more dates for LA. There's a 5 day gap between there and San Francisco. 

17 minutes ago, DontTemptMe26 said:

I wonder if any of the current stupid fees were paying will be reversed due to the ongoing Taylor Swift investigation. 

lol nothing at all is going to happen.  You signed a waiver with any current ticket purchases via Ticketmaster after their class action lawsuit last time that say no further lawsuits are possible, so all these fools are just wasting their money.  And it's not in the artist's financial interest to support non-dynamic pricing either so neither Taylor nor Madonna are going to fight against it.

1 hour ago, EgoRod said:

"Last month, findings from an undercover investigation claimed that the website was colluding with secondary sellers – permitting fake accounts that enabled them to bypass the multiple ticket limit. When the tickets were resold on Ticketmaster, the site was able to take a percentage from individual sales."

https://www.nme.com/news/music/ticketmaster-facing-lawsuit-following-touting-scan-2385891

They keep doing it because nothing happened to them

This article needs to be shared and shared again and shared fucking everywhere. Outrageous

8 minutes ago, djnathanashby said:

If Dallas is like the other USA cities - they were holding back a LOT of seats during the presale. There are now more seats available but at highly inflated prices.

Still managed to score tickets to both Dallas nights. I'm still excited even though my husband might divorce me.

Same! I managed to get some as you up off the floor for a decent price while the others I wanted got snatched quickly. Now my original seats and all the others around me cost more than the ones I got! I'll be going to the first Dallas show, was going to try for the second but they upped the prices a lot!

2 minutes ago, andifeel said:

This article needs to be shared and shared again and shared fucking everywhere. Outrageous

There was a much more extensive and revealing article about this months ago but nothing has happened:

https://www.vice.com/en/article/m7g45a/why-ticket-brokers-can-get-taylor-swift-tickets-ticketmaster-live-nation-monopoly

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • Enrico locked this topic
  • Jackie unlocked this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic