Madonna: Confessions on a Dance Floor (Box Set Design)

BradleyPratt

On 1/9/2023 at 12:47 PM, Confessions Lightside said:

I love it.  
If you get the job, can you please add the following things to your box-set?

• Confessions on a dance floor Special Edition picture book (https://www.discogs.com/de/release/592188-Madonna-Confessions-On-A-Dance-Floor)
  • bonus music video DVD including Hung Up, Get Together (European Version), Get Together (Celebration Version), Jump, Sorry (4:3 version) AND making of Hung Up, making of Sorry
  • Confessions Tour DVD or Blu-ray
  • bonus CD with unreleased songs and demos including SuperPop, History (Land Of The Free), Keep The Trance, Triggering, Let It Will Be (Demo) and Get Together (Peer Astrom & Anders Bagge Demo)
  • bonus CD with all original instrumental versions of the album

I’m concerned about the price lol… 😂💀

Thanks for the love everyone 💖

I'm keen to hear what you like and don't like about it so I can keep improving. I also wondered about re-doing my other sets in this new style.

For example - any thoughts on digipaks vs individual card sleeves? USBs with all the audio and video in uhq, yes or no?

33 minutes ago, WhitePanda said:

I'm keen to hear what you like and don't like about it so I can keep improving. I also wondered about re-doing my other sets in this new style.

For example - any thoughts on digipaks vs individual card sleeves? USBs with all the audio and video in uhq, yes or no?

USB is quickly being replaced with USB-C, so would make it a little future proof to use the new standard.

1 hour ago, WhitePanda said:

It would be cool if you replace the frozen music video screenshots with behind the scenes images.

379322134394977.631114ae0861a.jpg

f4.jpg

b754a4991fb25929832f6b37fa76d818.jpg

any thoughts on digipaks vs individual card sleeves?

I prefer digipaks or jewel cases. I don't like card sleeves because it's harder to get the CD out of it.

USBs with all the audio and video in uhq, yes or no?

Hmmm, I'm not sure. If we are already using CDs and Blu-rays for audio and video, I would leave out the USB sticks. If we use the USB sticks, I would omit the CDs and Blu-rays. Otherwise everything would be double.

My idea would be:
CDs for music
Blu-rays for video
USB stick for photo gallery & digital booklet in UHQ

• 3 months later...
On 1/9/2023 at 8:02 PM, ma(x) said:

I had seen your works before I knew who made them, they are wonderful.. THIS IS WHAT ALL FANS WANT, not those antics published by Warner or those useless reprints.

Everything is perfect in every detail, her team and her alleged record company should check out these masterpieces.

these jobs can only be defined with one word PERFECTION!

c56984160831625.63bbb8788709d.jpg

2bb88d160831625.63bbb8789d323.jpg

1fef8a104612089.62ae996480f5c.jpg

4f7976134394977.62ac3b725baab.jpg

23ff7592913091.62aafe6c2edd5.jpg

I would play good money for these

• 4 months later...

A small update to this one - after a bit of time away from it, it felt a little too dark and shadowy.

So I've brightened up the background to a soft pink, and now it's a harmonious complement to my other 3D box sets. (I'll surely do the same with Erotica at a later date).

https://www.behance.net/gallery/160831625/Madonna-Confessions-on-a-Dance-Floor-(Box-Set)

F4VdcCGbQAEjxwE.jpg

F4VdJu1awAAYZJg.jpg

F4Vdd4XaAAAUkTQ.jpg