Madonna: Confessions on a Dance Floor (Box Set Design)

BradleyPratt

I love it.  
If you get the job, can you please add the following things to your box-set?

• Confessions on a dance floor Special Edition picture book (https://www.discogs.com/de/release/592188-Madonna-Confessions-On-A-Dance-Floor)
  • bonus music video DVD including Hung Up, Get Together (European Version), Get Together (Celebration Version), Jump, Sorry (4:3 version) AND making of Hung Up, making of Sorry
  • Confessions Tour DVD or Blu-ray
  • bonus CD with unreleased songs and demos including SuperPop, History (Land Of The Free), Keep The Trance, Triggering, Let It Will Be (Demo) and Get Together (Peer Astrom & Anders Bagge Demo)
  • bonus CD with all original instrumental versions of the album

4 minutes ago, Confessions Lightside said:

I love it.  
If you get the job, can you please add the following things to your box-set?

• Confessions on a dance floor Special Edition picture book (https://www.discogs.com/de/release/592188-Madonna-Confessions-On-A-Dance-Floor)
  • bonus music video DVD including Hung Up, Get Together (European Version), Get Together (Celebration Version), Jump, Sorry (4:3 version) AND making of Hung Up, making of Sorry
  • Confessions Tour DVD or Blu-ray
  • bonus CD with unreleased songs and demos including SuperPop, History (Land Of The Free), Keep The Trance, Triggering, Let It Will Be (Demo) and Get Together (Peer Astrom & Anders Bagge Demo)
  • bonus CD with all original instrumental versions of the album

They're all in there, except the instrumental album. (I thought about it, but 15 discs is already pretty loaded!)

I had seen your works before I knew who made them, they are wonderful.. THIS IS WHAT ALL FANS WANT, not those antics published by Warner or those useless reprints.

Everything is perfect in every detail, her team and her alleged record company should check out these masterpieces.

these jobs can only be defined with one word PERFECTION!

c56984160831625.63bbb8788709d.jpg

2bb88d160831625.63bbb8789d323.jpg

1fef8a104612089.62ae996480f5c.jpg

4f7976134394977.62ac3b725baab.jpg

23ff7592913091.62aafe6c2edd5.jpg

At this point I'm literally just repeating what everyone else said, but I just have to say that all of your box set designs are simply amazing (I often revisit the EroticaRay of light and TIC designs with a wishful sigh as I scroll down the page). You do incredible work and you absolutely deserve to be involved in official Madonna reissues.