- Let Down Your Guard

- Freedom

- Has To Be

- Cyber-Raga

- Fighting Spirit

- Super Pop

- Auto-Tune Baby

And I think that's it?

Super Pop wasn't released anywhere so I wouldn't count it.

Broken had an LP release though so the single could be added!

1 hour ago, Prayer said:

Not counting remixes etc., of course:

- Ain't No Big Deal

- Goodbye To Innocence

- Let Down Your Guard

- Freedom

- Has To Be

- Cyber-Raga

- Fighting Spirit

- Super Pop

Hopefully we won't get them now because we will have them in the reissued album 👀 

Wouldn't Cyberraga have been dropped already, (as it's commonly acknowledged as Music's b-side and that ep is out)? 👀 

45 minutes ago, Andreo said:

Hopefully we won't get them now because we will have them in the reissued album 👀 

Wouldn't Cyberraga have been dropped already, (as it's commonly acknowledged as Music's b-side and that ep is out)? 👀 

"Cyber-Raga" in Europe was a B-Side on the "Don't Tell Me" single... so maybe we'll get it with that digital EP if it's ever out.

2 hours ago, Would You Like To Try said:

Wait,didn't she still hadn't had access to the full madame x since it belongs to Interscope?So is this real?

MX live is an album "per se" since it was released after the contract with interscope expired and it's part of the new agreement with Warner 😉

1 hour ago, Prayer said:

"Cyber-Raga" in Europe was a B-Side on the "Don't Tell Me" single... so maybe we'll get it with that digital EP if it's ever out.

Fine I guess, having it as part of the EP doesn't exclude getting it in the reissued album in the future 🤷‍♂️ 

A shame both things are far far away tho 💀 

6 hours ago, Karma said:

"Madame X (International Deluxe)" will be digitally released this Friday (13/01) according to a reliable ATRL insider.

18 tracks including "Funana", "Back That Up To The Beat" and "Ciao Bella" available for the first time on streaming services.

71+dH-5K6SL._AC_SL1342_.jpg

Now for Has to Be... A glaring omission!

3 hours ago, animalinstinct said:

Hard to believe that the album was released FOUR YEARS AGO. I mean, in the good times we would’ve had two studio albums by now when she was first signed at Warner Brothers. 

I guess after BTUTTB finding a new audience they’ve finally decided to release these. 

AND WE’VE BEEN LISTENING EVERYDAY SINCE!! BECAUSE MADAME X IS UNDOUBTEDLY HER BEST ALBUM. EVERYONE LOVES THE AUTOTUNE. AND WE ALL SUPPORT ART AND MIRWAIS!

710268CB-F44F-4B12-B871-B18664082DB2.jpeg.9f4688dfb6977b25ec8ffd9393542f9a.jpeg