"Madame X" bonus tracks will be digitally released this Friday

Wait a minute... did you say that you have waiting all this years just to hear Madame X on streaming? what about a memory card on your cellphone? Personally I have all the discography including some singles and remixes on my memory card and I don't need to stream nything!

Screenshot_20230110-184229.jpg

25 minutes ago, Betuncba said:

Wait a minute... did you say that you have waiting all this years just to hear Madame X on streaming? what about a memory card on your cellphone? Personally I have all the discography including some singles and remixes on my memory card and I don't need to stream nything!

Screenshot_20230110-184229.jpg

Similar system i have too,i use blackplayer EX and it's amazing

13 minutes ago, Prayer said:

It's 2023. I also still buy music (digital and physical) and rip some CDs and like to have my own built library (also stream music xd I do everything) but honestly we're a minority right now. Streaming is the main form of consumption now. The Super Deluxe bonus tracks of "Madame X" not being on streaming was an anomaly and it's good they're taking notice and sorting it out, cause it can only lead to more and more "rare" content available for everyone.

The "music collectors" when their exclusive copy gets it's way on streaming::Madonna002:

Edited by Would You Like To Try (see edit history)

1 hour ago, Andreo said:

Now that they're releasing the bonus tracks I can add the Back That Up remix to my playlist and switch from the chill funky demo to the dramatic ninja fight version 💅🏻 

Just wait until the TikTok kids find there's a alternate version of back that up to the beat on Spotify waiting for them and call it a easter egg:Madonna030:

2 hours ago, Aiwa08 said:

On the contrary! This allows us to keep our physical collection sealed and new. I hate opening my collector's editions because they're not available in streaming.

Thats the nice part of the magic collectors like you,not the part that gets angry at the maker because they made their "ultra exclusive CD that can't definitely not be ripped and published online" available at streaming

People should remember that the point of collecting is to know the worth of it not get angry because it is on streaming:Madonna044:

5 hours ago, Sultrysully said:

Honestly, Madame X is one of her best.  I luv it.

Same.Unlike rebel heart which i find skipping at holy water and that weird hold tight:Madonna002:what was that?:cryin:It sounds like a song from Frozen 2 by Disney

For me the worst case possible is: i sentence you to hearing Hold Tight Final version on repeat:Madonna026:

Personally i wish I could sympathize with the final version but i can't the demo is stuck in my head every time i hear that weak bridge of the final

6 hours ago, Aiwa08 said:

On the contrary! This allows us to keep our physical collection sealed and new. I hate opening my collector's editions because they're not available in streaming.

I'm a collector that keeps everything mint / sealed so I haven't played a vinyl since 1992 and a CD since 2001 :) have a digital archive and love when stuff gets released to streaming platforms :) 

18 hours ago, luckystar908 said:

Super Pop wasn't released anywhere so I wouldn't count it.

Broken had an LP release though so the single could be added!

Autotune Baby can stay locked away, but Super Pop should see the light of streaming sites. 

And it's a crime that she never properly released Broken as a single with heavy promotion. 

3 hours ago, Chris said:

goodbye to innocence was officially released? :confused:

Yes. Madonna’s “Goodbye to Innocence” is a pop-house track originally intended for inclusion on her 1992 album Erotica. While working on the song, Madonna began singing the lyrics to “Fever” over the beat and decided on the spot to record a cover of the song using a re-worked version of the “Innocence” track. Two years later, Madonna donated the song to the abortion rights benefit album Just Say Roe.

16 minutes ago, Holy Water 94 said:

Yes. Madonna’s “Goodbye to Innocence” is a pop-house track originally intended for inclusion on her 1992 album Erotica. While working on the song, Madonna began singing the lyrics to “Fever” over the beat and decided on the spot to record a cover of the song using a re-worked version of the “Innocence” track. Two years later, Madonna donated the song to the abortion rights benefit album Just Say Roe.

i know the song, just didnt know it was officially available somewhere :dead: