"Madame X" bonus tracks will be digitally released this Friday

One thing I wish she did was include the monologues she recorded for the videos into the album. I feel like this would’ve been an even more perfect album:

1. Intro (Medellín MV Speech)

2. Medellín

3. Dark Ballet

4. God Control

5. Future (Tour Version)

6. Batuka

7. Madame X Manifesto

8. Killers Who Are Partying

9. Crave

10. Crazy

11. Come Alive

12. Extreme Occident

13. Sodade

14. Looking For Mercy

15. I Rise

16. I Don’t Search I Find

17. Ciao Bella

18. Outro

Deluxe

19. Faz Gostoso

20. Bitch I’m Loca

Super Deluxe

21. Funana

22. Back That Up To The Beat

23. Future (Quavo Version)

I love Faz Gostoso so much but it definitely feels odd where it’s placed on the album. The same with Bitch I’m Loca. The entire album talks about injustices and searching for peace. Then there’s just two random songs about sex in the middle 😅 it’s very Madonna tho. The audio interludes add depth to the concept of the album and introduces the character of Madame X into the story. Maybe the intro could’ve been called “Welcome to the World of Madame X” since that’s where she states “from now on I am Madame X”. Outro would probably have to be a new audio piece since the Crave speech doesn’t fit to well but it should probably be about finding a solution and maybe be titles “Madame X’s Resolve”

3 minutes ago, Aiwa08 said:

Oh, The "international deluxe version" not is not available on "Hi-Res" like the regular album.

Nope, it isn't. That makes me think that maybe only the Deluxe and vinyl 15 tracks were mastered in Hi-Res quality and those 3 other bonus tracks were supposed to be CD only and the didn't care that much about that. The sound of them, without being demos, somehow sound less finished than the proper album tracks?

3 hours ago, Prayer said:

Nope, it isn't. That makes me think that maybe only the Deluxe and vinyl 15 tracks were mastered in Hi-Res quality and those 3 other bonus tracks were supposed to be CD only and the didn't care that much about that. The sound of them, without being demos, somehow sound less finished than the proper album tracks?

I think they are mastered in hi-res but it's yet to surface. I think I told both you and @Aiwa08 that I got hold of what seems to be a 24bit/192kHz hi-res master of the deluxe Madame X album, digitally available for torrent. With that, I think it is in Madonna's vaults but maybe once Warner gets a hold of the album, it will be available in hi-res. 

4 hours ago, Roy said:

I think they are mastered in hi-res but it's yet to surface. I think I told both you and @Aiwa08 that I got hold of what seems to be a 24bit/192kHz hi-res master of the deluxe Madame X album, digitally available for torrent. With that, I think it is in Madonna's vaults but maybe once Warner gets a hold of the album, it will be available in hi-res. 

I have full FLAC album in my phone before the streaming but i don't know if it's specifically mastered,will put if requested tomorrow

Edited by Would You Like To Try (see edit history)