"Madame X" bonus tracks will be digitally released this Friday

22 hours ago, Shoful said:

One thing I wish she did was include the monologues she recorded for the videos into the album. I feel like this would’ve been an even more perfect album:

1. Intro (Medellín MV Speech)

2. Medellín

3. Dark Ballet

4. God Control

5. Future (Tour Version)

6. Batuka

7. Madame X Manifesto

8. Killers Who Are Partying

9. Crave

10. Crazy

11. Come Alive

12. Extreme Occident

13. Sodade

14. Looking For Mercy

15. I Rise

16. I Don’t Search I Find

17. Ciao Bella

18. Outro

Deluxe

19. Faz Gostoso

20. Bitch I’m Loca

Super Deluxe

21. Funana:Madonna005:

22. Back That Up To The Beat

23. Future (Quavo Version)

I love Faz Gostoso so much but it definitely feels odd where it’s placed on the album. The same with Bitch I’m Loca. The entire album talks about injustices and searching for peace. Then there’s just two random songs about sex in the middle 😅 it’s very Madonna tho. The audio interludes add depth to the concept of the album and introduces the character of Madame X into the story. Maybe the intro could’ve been called “Welcome to the World of Madame X” since that’s where she states “from now on I am Madame X”. Outro would probably have to be a new audio piece since the Crave speech doesn’t fit to well but it should probably be about finding a solution and maybe be titles “Madame X’s Resolve”

I'm trying to make some of the tracks you mentioned into a audio file you can mix with your final madame x:Madonna001: so wait a few minutes or hours and maybe i will link it

23 hours ago, Shoful said:

One thing I wish she did was include the monologues she recorded for the videos into the album. I feel like this would’ve been an even more perfect album:

1. Intro (Medellín MV Speech)

2. Medellín

3. Dark Ballet

4. God Control

5. Future (Tour Version)

6. Batuka

7. Madame X Manifesto

8. Killers Who Are Partying

9. Crave

10. Crazy

11. Come Alive

12. Extreme Occident

13. Sodade

14. Looking For Mercy

15. I Rise

16. I Don’t Search I Find

17. Ciao Bella

18. Outro

Deluxe

19. Faz Gostoso

20. Bitch I’m Loca

Super Deluxe

21. Funana

22. Back That Up To The Beat

23. Future (Quavo Version)

I love Faz Gostoso so much but it definitely feels odd where it’s placed on the album. The same with Bitch I’m Loca. The entire album talks about injustices and searching for peace. Then there’s just two random songs about sex in the middle 😅 it’s very Madonna tho. The audio interludes add depth to the concept of the album and introduces the character of Madame X into the story. Maybe the intro could’ve been called “Welcome to the World of Madame X” since that’s where she states “from now on I am Madame X”. Outro would probably have to be a new audio piece since the Crave speech doesn’t fit to well but it should probably be about finding a solution and maybe be titles “Madame X’s Resolve”

FINISHED tagging all those extra tracks that are available,like sodade,so you can have them in audio files to mix in between your madame x share

5 minutes ago, Shoful said:

Omg please post a new topic. I’m sure several people would LOVE this! Thank you so  much! 

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

Finished tagging,some tracks may appear as untagged on the mega folder but as soon as it's downloaded correctly on most platforms,the tag should appear.Enjoy!I'm surely gonna do another topic to link this,it's just that this link is for you first

• 2 weeks later...