Have You Ever Recorded a Madonna Concert?

club78boy

Hello fellow fans!

Checking in to see if anyone here on the forums has ever recorded (audio or video) M's past concerts. I'm specifically keen to connect with older fans and discover recordings for show we haven't heard or seen yet such as Virgin Tour, Who's That Girl, Blond Ambition and The Girlie Show.

I'd love to connect with you all!

25 minutes ago, club78boy said:

Hello fellow fans!

Checking in to see if anyone here on the forums has ever recorded (audio or video) M's past concerts. I'm specifically keen to connect with older fans and discover recordings for show we haven't heard or seen yet such as Virgin Tour, Who's That Girl, Blond Ambition and The Girlie Show.

I'd love to connect with you all!

No, because it's unlawful.

Of course, I had recorded some European dates of some concerts ( Blond Ambition Tour ,The Girlie Show, The Drowned World Tour )with other friends (which would also be of remarkable quality but considering the screams above :laughing:).Then, with the birth of the internet, more bootleg recordings started to spread we stopped (without taking into account all the Bootleg CDs that were bought back in the day when there was no internet yet).

The last concert we recorded was the Rebel Heart tour.

1 hour ago, club78boy said:

My first recording was The Girlie Show in New York on October 15, 1993. I really didn't know what I was doing and the quality is awful :/

But its appreciated and it's something :-) I didn't become a fan until 1998 when I was 12. I keep dreaming of RIT Worcester June 27th opening night in Worcester. Somehow I hope a video of it makes the light of day. Did see DWT in 2001 for the second night in Philly. Really the only show I don't have that I attended was that RIT.

Hopefully someday!!! Almost 20 years. Yikes. But yeah, I'm certain there is fotoage out from from BAT and GIRLIE that we've never seen. I love new footage :-)