What color should her hair be on tour?

judas2015

11 hours ago, tscott said:

I suspect if the tour is a throw back to all her hits (A Greatest Hits), we'll probably see her going back to blonde since it's familiar to people.  I also would think she will be using numerous wigs and customs that pay tribute to specific eras.  But I'm fine if she keeps the copper long hair. I think it suits her very well. 

Yeah. I love the new copper look (with or without brown roots). It looked so great in the Fever music video, and I'm glad she's now embracing it for a longer period. Some wigs could be worn on for variety, and copper kept for her real hair.

On 1/14/2023 at 1:57 PM, Pootz333 said:

Black, silver or gold metallic Blonde Ambition Tressy-tail style lace front. Everyone saying they want the short curls back, how about just a full Baby Jane Hudson look? Cuz that's where those short curls are gonna take ya, Blanche.

Would that be for the section where she sings some Cher songs? jajajajajajajajajaja

My bet is on blonde, that's who she is in the eye of the public, it also reflects the lights the most and she always makes sure she is the only one with blonde hair in the crew making her stand out even more from the rest, any other color would not attract the same attention. I would like a slightly shorter and neat haircut than RHT. But she might also just opt for a green cesar cut of course

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...