2023 Tour - How the show should start?

Dj Garrido

13 minutes ago, Lisa Powerhouse said:

Now that's a fuzzy dream

Looked right through us, she was hours away....

tumblr_naol1oFekf1tk77fko1_250.gif.9519795bd592296d4642ac9878ea9d49.gif

But really, a nice video interlude followed by "Everybody", "Holiday", "Lucky Star", "Burning Up" or "Borderline" (one of her first huge songs) is the way to go. Praying we do not have to listen to some emcee or narrator as is being rumoured at the moment. "I just wanna see Madonna"- McFarland, M.

6 minutes ago, Pootz333 said:

Looked right through us, she was hours away....

tumblr_naol1oFekf1tk77fko1_250.gif.9519795bd592296d4642ac9878ea9d49.gif

But really, a nice video interlude followed by "Everybody", "Holiday", "Lucky Star", "Burning Up" or "Borderline" (one of her first huge songs) is the way to go. Praying we do not have to listen to some emcee or narrator as is being rumoured at the moment. "I just wanna see Madonna"- McFarland, M.

Where has a Narrator been rumoured?!

Resurection....... A single point of light floating through the air.  Then.... a center stage light with Madonna's lifeless body.... The light goes out.... some thunder.... the light comes back on....  Madonna still breathless and  is still laying there motionless.  Excerpts of her biggest songs are echoing through the stadium as if she is circling the areana.  3D sound. More thunder... a lightning strike... Lights off and on again... then the swell of the song rain begins, this time from the stage and not the arena....  the single point of light moves closer and closer to her body and begins to multiply.... the light particles surround her and begin to enter her mouth and she breathes... in Rescue Me breathwork fashion.   Dancers come to help her up but the Warrior Goddess declines their help.  She makes her way to her feet and is unsteady for only a bit.  Then she goes straight in to a banger.

3 minutes ago, Sultrysully said:

Resurection....... A single point of light floating through the air.  Then.... a center stage light with Madonna's lifeless body.... The light goes out.... some thunder.... the light comes back on....  Madonna still breathless and  is still laying there motionless.  Excerpts of her biggest songs are echoing through the stadium as if she is circling the areana.  3D sound. More thunder... a lightning strike... Lights off and on again... then the swell of the song rain begins, this time from the stage and not the arena....  the single point of light moves closer and closer to her body and begins to multiply.... the light particles surround her and begin to enter her mouth and she breathes... in Rescue Me breathwork fashion.   Dancers come to help her up but the Warrior Goddess declines their help.  She makes her way to her feet and is unsteady for only a bit.  Then she goes straight in to a banger.  Maybe Open Your Heart.

8 minutes ago, scion said:

Where has a Narrator been rumoured?!

EncylopediaMadonnica posted and deleted about M "finding her emcee" after Bob The Drag Queen cancelled the entire Sibling Rivalry Tour. Bob was also seen on IG with Madonna at her home recently. 

If Bob is an opening act, I'm all for it. But I don't want an emcee or narrator during M's show and that's what he specifically mentioned in the now deleted post.

It is interesting that "Live To Tell" is many people's top choice for the biopic title. But I haven't seen it mentioned much for the tour title. It would be a nod to one of her best 80's tracks that made a lot of people take her more seriously. And the fact that she has survived. More serious than "Celebration" buy also more poignant I think. 

3 hours ago, Pootz333 said:

It is interesting that "Live To Tell" is many people's top choice for the biopic title. But I haven't seen it mentioned much for the tour title. It would be a nod to one of her best 80's tracks that made a lot of people take her more seriously. And the fact that she has survived. More serious than "Celebration" buy also more poignant I think. 

Even loving Live to Tell just like you, I prefer the tour to be named CELEBRATION. It´s more atractive. I fear that people think that this would be a ballads show if named "Live to Tell"... 

I had thought of varying news reports/interviews but in like a reverse order (newer to older) with a medley of hits being played throughout and then use the opening for the Like a Virgin tour VHS with the "I went to New York..." as the band is now playing Everybody and she comes out in full 82/83 gear singing Everybody as the opener

On 1/15/2023 at 12:03 PM, Pootz333 said:

EncylopediaMadonnica posted and deleted about M "finding her emcee" after Bob The Drag Queen cancelled the entire Sibling Rivalry Tour. Bob was also seen on IG with Madonna at her home recently. 

If Bob is an opening act, I'm all for it. But I don't want an emcee or narrator during M's show and that's what he specifically mentioned in the now deleted post.

Ugh please no MC's or stuff like that... but given that that is how the Pride show was... I wouldn't be surprised. As long as it's not hideous as the guy from Britney's Onyx Hotel Tour, I guess it's ok.

1 hour ago, anton5000 said:

Ugh please no MC's or stuff like that... but given that that is how the Pride show was... I wouldn't be surprised. As long as it's not hideous as the guy from Britney's Onyx Hotel Tour, I guess it's ok.

Pre recorded narration from her over video interludes would be amazing if that's the route they wanna go. And make people hungry for the biopic. 

It should start with Frozen Sickick remix mixed in with snippets of iconic visuals from her career and then go into the Calderone remix as she makes her entrance and performs that. And that should transition into a new dance mix of Open Your Heart.