Madame X bonus tracks released on streaming YT Music JAN 17

1 hour ago, Would You Like To Try said:

I am very weirded out by this,aren't yt music users or YouTube hearers humans too?:Madonna033:They should release it soon because the delay has me thinking they be making it a "everything except YouTube" exclusive

The YouTube channel is managed in house by M's team - I suspect the MX release was an initiative from Universal / Interscope and not a priority for M's team at the moment 

I'm complaining as well about it lol, I suppose they're gonna drop it past a week, kinda like they did with FEL (I don't remember the exact number of days they waited for that, but it's the same thing more or less), YouTube as a streaming platform is not as profitable as Spotify or Apple music etc

2 hours ago, GregVsMatt said:

The YouTube channel is managed in house by M's team - I suspect the MX release was an initiative from Universal / Interscope and not a priority for M's team at the moment 

Exactly… hence she didn’t post anything regarding this release on her social media platforms! Interscope did this coz of the success of BTUTTB!

It's not Madonna's team, it's Universal/Interscope. Of course they had to mess up with something.

Madonna's releases are merged automatically with her YouTube music channel if YouTube is selected as one of the distribution platforms for them. That's why sometimes some bootlegs appear on her YouTube channel.

Interscope didn't seem to select YouTube as one of the platforms for this release (??).

16 minutes ago, Andreo said:

So you're telling me it won't be officially released on YouTube??? 

Interscope need to send it to YouTube, just like they did with the "Back That Up To The Beat" single. If they don't do that it won't appear there.

I don't know whom you can write to ask that... maybe Johan can help? But in the middle of all the tour hype I guess it's not the best time.

53 minutes ago, Prayer said:

Interscope need to send it to YouTube, just like they did with the "Back That Up To The Beat" single. If they don't do that it won't appear there.

I don't know whom you can write to ask that... maybe Johan can help? But in the middle of all the tour hype I guess it's not the best time.

What if it's just being dropped late as any latest release? I remember it happened the same for FEL, it dropped a bit later on YouTube :(

The right way to put it is "YT does not feature MX ITL DLX, what is happening with ingesting new digital releases ?" Ya'll spend your time blaming her or her team, when it's file and metadata validation issues 99% of the time. These stupid platforms are as painful to use for record labels as they are for music listeners.

I heard so many times "Why is this not showing, I did everything right" at work.

46 minutes ago, PlayPause said:

The right way to put it is "YT does not feature MX ITL DLX, what is happening with ingesting new digital releases ?" Ya'll spend your time blaming her or her team, when it's file and metadata validation issues 99% of the time. These stupid platforms are as painful to use for record labels as they are for music listeners.

I heard so many times "Why is this not showing, I did everything right" at work.

Oh

59 minutes ago, PlayPause said:

In any case, it's still Interscope job to deal with those issues. S**t happens but it gets solved all the time too. Remember when Warner released the "Madame X Tour" live album and there were a couple of mistakes and they were fixed in 48 hours.

Let's not talk about how all the latest 2022 Warner old digital singles still have the 2022 release date :Madonna009:

1 hour ago, Prayer said:

In any case, it's still Interscope job to deal with those issues. S**t happens but it gets solved all the time too. Remember when Warner released the "Madame X Tour" live album and there were a couple of mistakes and they were fixed in 48 hours.

Let's not talk about how all the latest 2022 Warner old digital singles still have the 2022 release date :Madonna009:

Send your resume.

Ya'll seem to get mad when issues are not solved over the weekend. Guess what. People don't work on weekends.

7 hours ago, Prayer said:

madame x tour live album mistakes??? they fixed batuka and frozen?? really??

• Would You Like To Try changed the title to Interscope has not released madame x international deluxe on yt music
  • Would You Like To Try changed the title to Madame X bonus tracks released on streaming YT Music JAN 17