M has archived her whole insta - Big annoucement imminent !

Redha DBL

18 minutes ago, Blondie said:

She really isn't ready to tour, she's unfit, and struggles with her vocals leaving her out of breath. It's one thing hiding behind filtered pics..but physically and vocally the struggle is gonna be REAL.

I’m concerned too! But I’m sure she’s getting ready.

Obviously, there is something about to happen.  I'm guessing an announcement for the tour and while at it, mention the first of the album re-issues and possibly new music. I'm sure it will all be 40th Anniversary related.

I'm not expecting a new look since we know she was just in Africa with the same copper hair look.  If she's done photo shoots, it would have been before the holidays, unless she used a wig of a hair style she planned to style after, when coming back for the new year. 

21 minutes ago, Blondie said:

She really isn't ready to tour, she's unfit, and struggles with her vocals leaving her out of breath. It's one thing hiding behind filtered pics..but physically and vocally the struggle is gonna be REAL.

You people really need to give yourself a break with this negative shit. How can you know anything what Madonna is ready for, does she was performing lately in your living room or your crystal ball told you that. Really just enjoy moment and wait for announcement lol

11 minutes ago, Blondie said:

Because her previous performances are evident! You clearly lack any kind of visual. Idiot.

4 minutes ago, proxy said:

Seriously you call me idiot, stop insulting people and grow up! 

2 minutes ago, proxy said:

@Jackie Can you please react.

Despite I tend to agree with @Blondie and I don't think Madonna is ready for a tour, aggression towards other members won't be accepted. @proxy moderators are here to check, but please don't react ("grow up")

2 minutes ago, Enrico said:

Despite I tend to agree with @Blondie and I don't think Madonna is ready for a tour, aggression towards other members won't be accepted. @proxy moderators are here to check, but please don't react ("grow up")

Exuse me I was being call an idiot and I'm the one who should watch my language, are you serious!!!

@EnricoMy comment showed no aggression at all. I was merely pointing out the fact to the other member that they never saw anything wrong with Madonna's previous performances....is absurd!

Permitting a warning is tad harsh, but so be it. I still stand by my comment though.

PS, if people can't handle opinions made by other members then they have the problem..Respect opinions and move along.

16 minutes ago, Blondie said:

@EnricoMy comment showed no aggression at all. I was merely pointing out the fact to the other member that they never saw anything wrong with Madonna's previous performances....is absurd!

Permitting a warning is tad harsh, but so be it. I still stand by my comment though.

PS, if people can't handle opinions made by other members then they have the problem..Respect opinions and move along.

Calling someone idiot is not an argument or opinion. 

So, what are the chances that we get the new full album, she was in studio months ago, so I dont know... I read here that some people were mentioning an EP (where does that info came from?)... Personally I dont think that the whole clensing of IG is just to announce the new tour, we were all expecting that anyway... so, I think something bigger is cooking... 

I have a feeling ahah :devil:

16 minutes ago, nikolica said:

So, what are the chances that we get the new full album, she was in studio months ago, so I dont know... I read here that some people were mentioning an EP (where does that info came from?)... Personally I dont think that the whole clensing of IG is just to announce the new tour, we were all expecting that anyway... so, I think something bigger is cooking... 

I doubt a new full album will be released.  She hasn't been in the studio long enough to make a full album.  I only recall "new music" was mentioned, when she was in the studio with Sickick this past fall.  Didn't he tweet himself that they recorded new and original music?  I also seem to remember he said, he won't let the fans down.  

I think the archiving at IG is just a strategic PR stunt to gain some attention, before she announces the 40th Anniversary tour and what possibly will be the first of the re-issues.  I mentioned the idea of an EP because I knew she was in the studio with Sickick, so maybe new music will be included as I'm sure she prefer to have some new music to perform as well on tour. 

6 hours ago, LoveSong said:

Fans: omg new music, ep, tour, album, etc, etc

Reality: perfume or beauty roller, labia rejuvenation or whatever new fad she's found.

inb4 she's resurrecting the truth or dare line

2 hours ago, Blondie said:

Agreed. She seemed to have struggled with the pride performance and the live collab with Maluma last year.

23 minutes ago, nikolica said:

I also think she’s preparing something else… definitely new music or maybe a new GH collection + new tracks? 

1 hour ago, proxy said:

Exuse me I was being call an idiot and I'm the one who should watch my language, are you serious!!!

Yes: Blondie's post was reported and given a warning. But when another member reacts, the war never ends and both might get a warning. It happened many times. So I was just asking you not to react. Just report. Simple as that.

1 hour ago, Blondie said:

As I told you, I agree with your position regarding Madonna. But I don't know the truth in the end.

What I know for sure is that "idiot" is an insult, not an opinion.

2 minutes ago, Enrico said:

Yes: Blondie's post was reported and given a warning. But when another member reacts, the war never ends and both might get a warning. It happened many times. So I was just asking you not to react. Just report. Simple as that.

Ok, I try not to react in future, thank you.