M has archived her whole insta - Big annoucement imminent !

Redha DBL

It's not like she's going on tour next week. She has plenty of time to get back in shape (and maybe that is the reason why she deleted her posts, time spent there will be spent with her trainer hahaha) there's nothing Madonna loves better than a challenge. She knew she wasn't ready for the Maluma gig hence why she wanted out, now it's something else, it's HER tour, her favourite thing to do.

52 minutes ago, Ayham said:

The announcement should be today the first day of the week why 2moro? 🧐

It's probably due to the Holiday in U.S. MLK

39 minutes ago, DaddyZ said:

I too agree that she's not shown that she's ready to tour at all but she has time to get in as good of a shape as a 64-5 yo can get by then.

Fingers crossed she's getting that big cushion taken out of her back side :) 

I mean c'mon? Is she really that out of shape?  There are people far younger than her, touring right now, who are more out of shape.  Also, she posted videos of her in Africa dancing her ass off.  She's fine.  I get it.  A tour of Madonna's magnitude, requires her to be extremely active, but I think she'll be just fine.  If Adele and Lizzo are "fit" to tour right now, Madonna will be just fine. She can dance circles around them.

3 hours ago, Blondie said:

She really isn't ready to tour, she's unfit, and struggles with her vocals leaving her out of breath. It's one thing hiding behind filtered pics..but physically and vocally the struggle is gonna be REAL.

ive been with 20 year olds who entertained me less than Madonna in her 60s

Nicki Minaj Madonna GIF by Nikos Kontovas

7 minutes ago, tscott said:

It's probably due to the Holiday in U.S. MLK

I mean c'mon? Is she really that out of shape?  There are people far younger than her, touring right now, who are more out of shape.  Also, she posted videos of her in Africa dancing her ass off.  She's fine.  I get it.  A tour of Madonna's magnitude, requires her to be extremely active, but I think she'll be just fine.  If Adele and Lizzo are "fit" to tour right now, Madonna will be just fine. She can dance circles around them.

Lol there’s a huge difference. Madonna doesn’t have the vocal abilities of Adele and Lizzo or even Gaga. 
And it’s about the standards she set for her tours. I think very few people attend a Madonna concert for her vocals. 

1 hour ago, Ayham said:

I also think she’s preparing something else… definitely new music or maybe a new GH collection + new tracks? 

Well we already gor FEL collection, Im not sure if she is going to do the FEL like album/radio edits... The Immaculate Collection was also remixed (kind of) I am really curious...

1 minute ago, thegoldencalf said:

Lol there’s a huge difference. Madonna doesn’t have the vocal abilities of Adele and Lizzo or even Gaga. 
And it’s about the standards she set for her tours. I think very few people attend a Madonna concert for her vocals. 

I acknowledged that there is a huge difference between her tours, but I'm speaking physically which some are saying she isn't ready for.  I'm just saying, Madonna seems far more fit than those women right now and I think she'll be fine.  After all, the tour isn't probably going to be for another six months. Between the rehearsals and now, I'm sure she'll be in perfect shape by then.  Not that I think she's in bad shape now.

1 hour ago, tscott said:

I doubt a new full album will be released.  She hasn't been in the studio long enough to make a full album.  I only recall "new music" was mentioned, when she was in the studio with Sickick this past fall.  Didn't he tweet himself that they recorded new and original music?  I also seem to remember he said, he won't let the fans down.  

I think the archiving at IG is just a strategic PR stunt to gain some attention, before she announces the 40th Anniversary tour and what possibly will be the first of the re-issues.  I mentioned the idea of an EP because I knew she was in the studio with Sickick, so maybe new music will be included as I'm sure she prefer to have some new music to perform as well on tour. 

well yes, but who knows, like yesterday she was in africa dancing around the fire and couple of days after this whole instagram thing started... but we will see, i guess in some hours haah

57 minutes ago, tscott said:

I acknowledged that there is a huge difference between her tours, but I'm speaking physically which some are saying she isn't ready for.  I'm just saying, Madonna seems far more fit than those women right now and I think she'll be fine.  After all, the tour isn't probably going to be for another six months. Between the rehearsals and now, I'm sure she'll be in perfect shape by then.  Not that I think she's in bad shape now.

People who continue to dance and work out post 50 usually can whip themselves into shape for a show. M has been living her life almost like she's retired. She filled out, which I think is great and she has been eating, drinking and likely smoking some good shit, haha. I love it and love that she's been doing what she wants, but you cannot expect a person over 60 who hasn't been dancing daily or it seems doing much exercise and had a pretty severe injury a few years ago and has had the lifestyle M has had recently to just whip back into shape. 

I am not even sure she could return to Madam X tour pre injury level fitness. If she does though, that's great, but its a big expectation to have on her. 

2 hours ago, tscott said:

I think ever since the rebel heart tour her stage presence has been in decline. And she’s relying on the same dance moves that she can’t do gracefully anymore. It seems like she boxed herself in a certain kind of performance that she can’t keep up with anymore. 
Especially for a GH tour she needs to be at the top of her game. I’m just a bit worried about it. 

11 minutes ago, thegoldencalf said:

I think ever since the rebel heart tour her stage presence has been in decline. And she’s relying on the same dance moves that she can’t do gracefully anymore. It seems like she boxed herself in a certain kind of performance that she can’t keep up with anymore. 
Especially for a GH tour she needs to be at the top of her game. I’m just a bit worried about it. 

Agreed that from RHT on it was clear that aging and putting her body through so many years of hardcore touring etc are taking their toll  

I honestly don’t need her bending over backwards dancing her old ass off. She can put on a stellar show without. 

Hopefully she can measure herself and acknowledge the normal physical decline that comes with aging and make use of her other skills. Loved her on the piano. She’ll definitely strum the guitar again. She could play the drums. Etc etc. or just stand at the mic like the empress that she is and sing the songs and focus on vocals and emotions. Let the children dancers do the heavy lighting. 

12 minutes ago, thegoldencalf said:

I'm not worried.  But as many have stated, she's 64 going on 65, so to expect her to be in the same form as in past tours is unrealistic. She is known to utilize other talent to surround her during her performances.  She also is good at setting the stage with visuals and other interaction.  She may not be dancing as much as she used to, but she surely isn't that out of shape to carry on to at least the extent of many performers who simply stand, sit or walk around the stage while performing. 

8 minutes ago, Babooshka said:

Tomorrow at this same time i'll already had pre order the amazing iconic Like A Prayer Super Uber Deluxe Edition with +25 unreleased remastered songs and the amazing really cool Warning Signs 12 maxi single

And don't forget the fancy  UHD Blu Ray of A Certain Sacrifice

:Madonna024:

Al yours Babooshka yaa yaa :thumbsup: