The Celebration Tour: General Discussion Thread

fauxswan

mct_mdotcom1673908585.jpg

Welcome to the General Discussion thread for The Celebration Tour!

Official Announcement from Madonna's YT channel: 

Live Nation Germany Switzerland Austria advert that went public early:

Link to Announcement Thread

Edited by Joan Rivers (see edit history)

9 hours ago, nito84bcn said:

I can't see it now! 

9 hours ago, EgoRod said:

You are late! is gone, finished.

I didnt see it either : /

9 hours ago, Ayham said:

It’s not available 

8 hours ago, sbrombolessio said:

Not available 

Not them making it unlisted, private, then public again lmfao

• fauxswan changed the title to The Celebration Tour: General Discussion Thread

Everything is perfect with this new tour and this new opportunity for Madonna to shut up her critics and detractors (among them incredibly some of her fans) but ... Where are Mexico, Argentina, Venezuela, Chile, Brazil, Colombia, Peru and other Latin American countries besides my friends from Asia and Australia? Once again we are the last wheel in the car for this music industry (and with other types of industries, by the way and proven over time) and as always we will be the last to be able to see our Goddess live and direct. This unfair decision has nothing to do with Madonna because I'm sure she would rather start her tour in any of these places where she would feel loved and revered seeing them scream her name until reaching hysteria than in other places where the reaction would not be the same intense and it is enough to watch the YouTube videos and compare the reactions of the public to verify it.

Anyway, I will try to maintain a positive attitude towards this and join the celebration of these 40 years of The Best Artist of all Time and sit and wait patiently for her to arrive in my country while others have the joy of seeing her on stage before me. I only hope that while the wait lasts, a meteorite does not hit the planet, World War III breaks out or global warming worsens to extreme levels and they end up ruining my plans to see her live for the first time in my life, and that is that in a year so many things can happen.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Last night i rewatched the Madame X tour film and i'm sad to say that it is total garbage. The film itself is awful, she shouldn't be allowed to do the post prod. But the show itself is not good and i'm glad she cancelled on me because i would have been pissed off if i had to see in the flesh that lipsynching shitfest with ugly costumes and stupid choregraphies. I'm never the one to criticize her easily about everything, i eally love Madame X album (and it would be my favourite alum if it wasn't for those overprocessed vocals) but this show ? It's nothing it was supposed to be, in fact it is more atificial than her stadium show that are more alive. I know she was in pain so i'm not criticizing her performance, her pain is written all over her face because she has he bitter look on it that never goes away. Butthe setlist, the way she chose to have those backtracks instead of a band, the obvious lipsynching throughout the show, the ugly costumes....it's terrible. Hopefully the Celebration will be better and more live and alive.