New Vanity Fair Portfolio by Luigi & Iango

Enrico

8 hours ago, drivebitch said:

Why is she reusing the 2015 matador thing again?

This whole Catholic imagery thing has gotten old. She already did the last supper thing for the Rebel Heart Tour too. 

I guess one positive thing I can say about it is her hair color looks good. The grillz and everything, it’s just all been done to death by her. It’s like 2013 never ended. :OML:

Catholic imagery and the matador look has been a part of Madonna’s imagery since the 80’s, it’s a part of her trademark ;)

Finally a photo shoot worthy of being considered as such (and not those scandalous photos taken by Gomes where she looks like a picasso in reverse), they could also have used the VF cover photo for the promotional poster of the tour and not that misshapen scandal.. beyond the photo shoot and the interview there are other pages and articles dedicated to her..

@Jackie the pics with clowns 

387.jpg

1 minute ago, otcoam said:

What are the specific dates or date of this shoot? I remember watching a video or clip of her saying she had a photo shoot the next day but can’t recall when that was. Probably late November or early December . Anyone know for sure?

I think it was when she did one of the tiktok lives in november??

1 hour ago, sara94 said:

The chain of dollheads is disturbing ngl. Could someone explain the meaning to me pls

It's John Galliano for Maison Margiela. The collections have a lot of deconstruction and found objects like seashells, doll parts, little army men type figures on the coat she's wearing in the pic with the man and the hooves.

She's always done the religious references but I wonder if she's fucking with the conspiracy theorists a bit too and some of their ideas about her in the last few years. Like a modern "Kabbalists Do It Better" moment. I've wanted her to toy with that in an "Illuminati" video, but this works for me. But they will definitely use these images to fuel those ideas further....

18 hours ago, animalinstinct said:

Catholic imagery and the matador look has been a part of Madonna’s imagery since the 80’s, it’s a part of her trademark ;)

Oh, please. It’s the same exact costumes from 2015. You can do Spanish but in a different way.  I guess it could be a tribute to that era though. 

• Enrico unfeatured this topic